OT: Heading out for PS procedures

birdiegirl
on 11/29/13 6:57 pm

Nathalie I am so happy for you!!!...plastics just finish the job ....I felt so much better about my bod after....

all the best.......

JJ_
on 11/29/13 9:23 pm

Congrats Nathalie on taking this step.  Will anyone be coming with you on this trip?  How will you manage luggage for the return trip? (lift heavy stuff with all that newly incised body parts.....)

Judy

Nathalie_Can
on 12/3/13 2:20 am

My husband is coming with me and on my return flights, I requested wheelchair assistance so he'll be able to take care of the luggage but since I don't need any clothes, it'll only be one suitcase so easier for him...lol...if I would have been alone, I would have had only a carry-on and asked the beautiful people on the flight to help me put it overhead!

Have a good one Judy!  :)

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

SleeplessinAbitibi
on 11/30/13 11:00 pm - Canada
VSG on 10/23/12

You go girl....Boy have you got my attention now lol...I will need to look into this as well..128lbs lost... I have the body of a 90 years old...All the best to you...I'm looking forward to the updates!

Nathalie

Nathalie

“Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.” 

Nathalie_Can
on 12/3/13 2:22 am

Ca fait longtemps je t'ai pas parler....j'espere que tu va bien!!!

Follow the above link in the second or third post or so as I will update everything day-by-day

Take care Nat!!!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Mary A.
on 12/3/13 2:05 am

all the best for a wonderful surgery and a speedy and healthy recovery.

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

PaulaToronto
on 12/3/13 12:41 pm - Toronto, Canada

So happy for you and your amazing journey.  I look forward to hearing from you as I have considered going to Dr. S on my own.

Best wishes for a great surgery and easy recovery.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Most Active
Recent Topics