OT: Heading out for PS procedures

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/13 4:46 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Bon voyage mon ami.  Let's do coffee in the New Year :)  Best of luck with your surgery and recovery.

Nathalie_Can
on 11/29/13 8:29 am

Awe, too sweet, merci Tracey! :)

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

kellybelly333
on 11/29/13 5:44 am - Toronto, Canada

Ahhh, amazing. Good luck to you!!! A whole new person!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Patm
on 11/29/13 6:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

What a great Christmas gift to you. Hope all goes well. Sounds amazing

Vi-Vi
on 11/29/13 7:45 am
VSG on 12/13/12

Nathalie,  I'm really happy for you.  You sure deserve this.  I'll be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes for a speedy recovery.  

I'm starting to think about plastics myself.  Once you're back and feeling better I'd sure love to chat with you!  

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

Nathalie_Can
on 11/29/13 9:02 am

Anytime 😀

Mandalious
on 11/29/13 11:51 am - Canada
RNY on 12/03/13

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!

Hurray! 

I saw post about him also and was wanting to do more research.  I think I want most of your  same stuff done. I don't know if you feel comfortable pm me a around about the cost. I plan on starting to save now! I just having my surgery done on Tuesday. But figure start saving for the PS. 

I always enjoy you post. You are an inspiration to me!

I will be thinking of you and wishing you happy healing! 

Cheers 

mandy

Referral May 17 '13 / Orientation June 17 '13 / Meeting w Dr Hagen June 26 '13 / RN,RD,SW July 31 '13 / Dr.Glazer Sept 3 '13/ Sleep Study Sept 5 '13 /2nd app w Dr Hagen Sept 16 '13 / F/U w  Dr Glazer  Sept 23 '13 / PRATTS Nov 14 '13/ Surgery Dec 3rd '13

Bonnie ABC
on 11/30/13 8:47 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with

Mandy, we could share what it cost us, but it won't be what he quotes you.   He looks at your pictures from several different angles and based on the amount of procedures, he quotes you a price for 6 months.   That's what I did I think it would have been Jan or Feb, and I went in July. 

Myself I had a girdle abdominoplasty, breast reduction with implants and a neck lift for 11,400.   That does include the 600 travel deduction he gives you if you purchase over so much work.    But I'm sure the OP amount was different.  We are all so different when we deflate lol.   

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Mandalious
on 11/30/13 10:08 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/03/13

Oh I completely understand that it will be different. I just want a ball park of what things cost compare to here.  I already know I will need implants, arms done and lower body lift.  Just by the way my body is shaped.  I'm thinking I will have to save up 20g for it.  Glad to know he give a quote that holds for 6 mths. When I'm  done losing and maintenance is under control. I can contact him and start the process. So excited for Nataylie .  Bonnie you must be loving your ps also !  I can't wAit to be there.. At the end of the journey.  I am at the beginning and looking forward to this journey. 

Thansk

Referral May 17 '13 / Orientation June 17 '13 / Meeting w Dr Hagen June 26 '13 / RN,RD,SW July 31 '13 / Dr.Glazer Sept 3 '13/ Sleep Study Sept 5 '13 /2nd app w Dr Hagen Sept 16 '13 / F/U w  Dr Glazer  Sept 23 '13 / PRATTS Nov 14 '13/ Surgery Dec 3rd '13

Nathalie_Can
on 12/3/13 2:15 am

I know that you do get the "everyone-is-different" kinda quote so that being said, my cost is $22,000 - I'm glad he's doing the anchor cut, I want the side bags under my breast  gone and I might be able to save the UBL (upper Body Lift).  I'm crossing my fingers...lol...but either way, I can't believe that in a week I will have no loose skin anymore, just the regular loose skin, not the watermelon size skin balls in the tighs, in the arms etc...:)

WOOT WOOT

Most Active
Recent Topics