What are you eating/doing today -- Thursday?

Meggles07
on 5/28/20 5:41 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I weighed myself this morning and I'm not happy with where I'm at so I need to put more effort into turning things around. I believe in setting small, manageable goals. So my first goal is to lose five pounds. We have been spending a lot of time outside, so my activity level has been up a bit, but it could also be better.

QOTD: how are you doing with achieving your weight goal, maintaining, or working on regain? My regain is primarily from pregnancy, and I gave myself too much slack. I know I can turn things around!! :)

Post-op five years and two months.

Breakfast - protein pops

Snack - carrots and PB

Lunch - ham and cheese, apple

Snack - Greek yogurt, little banana, little granola

Dinner - TBD, but I'm thinking chicken and veg

Snack - protein pops if I make more, SF pudding if I don't

All water and vits.

wrkinprogress
on 5/28/20 7:05 am

Good morning all,

I also weighed myself this morning and the scale is not moving. I have had no weight loss since the gym closed mid-March so it's frustrating. I like your idea of small manageable goals so will set the same and work on 5 lbs for now. Over the past few weeks, weight training was out of the question due to shoulder issues, but now that the weather is nice I think longer walks daily will help plus I can use my indoor cycle if there is rain.

QOTD: Well I had done very well on losing up until the past couple of months and I have "maintain" down to a science so the key for me will be to get back to the losing phase. My menu has been consistent but I'm going to pull out my old food logs from the first solid food phase and try using those...... more fish ;) (Megs favorite lol) We can do it girl!!

B - greek yogurt, blueberries

S - boiled egg

L - tossed salad with grilled chicken

S - tamari almonds

D - baked chicken, asparagus

S - turkey pepperette

Meggles07
on 5/28/20 7:46 am - Canada

Oh yes, sign me up for all the fish!! ;) Lol. DH made tuna salad the other day and I almost had to leave the house lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics