Blind Date tomorrow

retta0426
on 6/20/08 1:38 pm - Middletown, PA
Tomorrow night I'm supposed to go on a blind date a couple friends decided would be a great idea. I still haven't decided if it is a good idea or not, but I guess we'll see? I have NO idea what I'm going to wear, we are actually going to meet at a mutual friends for a picnic she is having, so I won't have to go through the "someone please call me and get me out of here now" idea. This is my first "date" since surgery over two years ago. I'm nervous, terrified and excited at the same time and I pray this sinus infection I've been battling all week is gone by tomorrow! I also pray I don't "act or do" something completely stupid, you know the open mouth, insert foot, that always seems to happen when you first meet someone new.
Shannon O.
on 6/20/08 8:12 pm - Reading, PA
you will do great.. have faith... it also sounds like it would be a lot of fun!

Boogaloo
on 6/20/08 9:53 pm - PA
Just be yourself and have fun! Lou
Boogaloo
on 6/20/08 9:54 pm - PA
One more thing - tell us everything when it's over!
(deactivated member)
on 6/20/08 10:03 pm
Good Luck!  Just be yourself and go with the flow.
Pam Hart
on 6/20/08 11:48 pm - Easton, PA
You'll do fine!!  Try not to be nervous, easier said than done, and go with the flow.  And yes, we want details. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
oobiebus
on 6/21/08 6:09 am - pottstown, PA
Ok girlie,Just breath and be yourself! You will be ok and you must let us nosy people know all about the date!Hugs trish

My Angel is  Jeanne2036  

I Am Officially At Goal!Yippeeeeee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1775 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1869 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2552 views