**Tuesday Roll Call**

Pam Hart
on 6/23/08 6:33 pm - Easton, PA
Well after getting my butt kicked for the past 9 hours at work, I am finally caught up.  Figured I'd do some illegal computer work ;-) I hope, depending on the weather, to get in a walk/jog today after work. Today I desperately need to get caught up.  Yesterday I wasn't feeling so well. I thought it was passing pretty quickly - but then I got sick feeling again and only laid in bed for most of the day, intermittently checking emai.   I seriously want to finish cleaning the house - next week is my vacation week and I would really like the housework to be done before that so I can just enjoy my week off. After that, it will be to bed for me until I get up for work again in the evening. And I must admit - coming from someone who used to do 16 hour shifts - it's been a long time since I've come in early and now I remember why - I don't like being here this long!  I am sooo ready to go home!! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/23/08 9:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Pam, I don't know how you nurses pull those long shifts - I don't think I could do it even on my best day! I'm at work - should be quiet since most of my people are leaving for Cleveland today for a mtg. I see a lot of net surfing in my future the next few days. Wanted to make the local Delaware Co support meeting tonight but that's not going to happen - sometimes it feels like your life is not your own. Anyway, should be a good day for me - had to really push myself to get up and on that bike this morning but I did it. Why is it so tough sometimes? Pretty day today - maybe I'll take my lunch outside and enjoy the fresh air. Hope everybody has a good day. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/08 10:19 pm
Hi Pam!  Yesterday I ended up running some errands after work.   I was going to go out last night, but ended up not going because the gas was getting low in the car....gas is a b*tch isn't it??  Instead I laid the last board in the deck...actually we squeezed in the last board and that's no easy task LOL  Then we (my dad and I) put a coat of paint on the inside of the garage door.  By the time I washed up the paint supplies and had dinner, it was too late to go to the gym.   A storm rolled in just as I got into bed, which made  my big sissy of a dog start barking for mommy and molly to come sleep with him...so I spent most of the night on the sofa with one dog sleeping on my feet and one at the base of the sofa.   Today after work I am getting my hair cut and then MAYBE I will get to the gym...although I always hate messing up a brand new hair cut with sweat LOL  Maybe I will just take the dogs for a walk instead. Have a great day! HG
BrunetteKimberly
on 6/23/08 11:30 pm - Pittston, PA
I agree with Kathy.  How do you pull it off??  I need to get caught up today too.  My vacation starts next Tuesday at 3:00.  I am so looking forward to it.  We are going to Cedar Point and then to my cousin's in Detroit for a 4th of July party.  The cool thing is my folk are coming out frrom Washington State for the party so we will spend the weekend with them.  Hope you all have a great day.   Kim

start 275/ current 272.5/ goal 139   5'8

DianeMarie
on 6/24/08 12:03 am - Delmont, PA

Hi everyone!

I work from 2:45 till 11:15 tonight.  I get to close the store.  Oh joys! 

After I finish my coffee and pills and my post ::snicker:: I'm going to get dressed and then take the dogs for my 2 mile walk with Deidre.  Just have to wait for Deidre to finish her Power 90 work out.  God I wish I had her energy!

Stubby (the 10 year old dog I adopted on Saturday) has turned out to be quiet a joy.  He's very active and needy but we all love him.  He does make sure we give him his exercise so there is NO backing out of the walk.  Right now he's barking at all of us to get attention.  I'm curious to see how Deidre is going to get her work out in with him barking at her lol.

It's so nice out after the rain yesterday.  Only 60 out so it will be nice and cool for our walk.

Hope you all have a great day.

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 12:27 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Hi Pam & PA posters, I have been catching up with the posts on here, as I was away this past weekend, actually in Lancaster with Tony, we had a wonderful time there, the weather was perfect while we were there and then Sunday it was me looking for my 2006 Tax return, as I got a letter in the mail from the IRS saying that I owe them $894 from last year, seems the place I had do my taxes might have made an error, in the process I reorganized my papers, got rid of old stuff, cleaned my whole house, did laundry and got myself ready for the work week and yesterday, there was no time for posting.   Today, I am at work, this evening has me attending an AA meeting, otherwise all is well. Have a great day!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lesley G.
on 6/24/08 12:46 am - Allegan, MI
Hi all, I'm having a yucky morning.  I had a root canal yesterday and the endodontist gave me a painkiller to help me sleep last night.  Apparently the pain killer did not agree with me though and I was very ill this morning.  It was just awful!  So I'm working from home this morning -- I'm going to give myself another hour and if I feel better I'll go into the office for the afternoon.  I'm a webmaster, so I can pretty much work anywhere as long as I have an internet connection and my laptop.  Anyway, other than that unpleasantness, I'm happy to say that my tooth feels much better. I still haven't heard about my approval and I'm thinking of calling Empire Blue today just to inquire.  I can't decide if that's too pushy, or if this is an instance where it's okay to be pushy. Good day to all! Lesley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views