Super WOW moment....and I sure needed one :)

Andy Kovatch
on 6/24/08 8:34 pm, edited 6/24/08 8:35 pm - York, PA
Karen, I am so thrilled for you.  This is a HUGE wow moment that you needed to share with everyone.  You have come so far in such a short amount of time.  You should be so very proud of yourself, as we are all so very proud of you.  You have been such a success so far and here's to continued successing.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

dit657
on 6/24/08 9:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Karen that was an incredible WOW moment for you!! I'm so happy for you and all of your successes along the way, especially since you've had some real difficult moments lately - you definitely deserve all the WOW's you can get right now! Your stats are amazing - keep up the fantastic work! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 6/24/08 10:21 pm
Hey Karen.  I am soooooo happy for you.  I know how badly you needed a pick-me-up, and that sure was a great one!  Like Andy said, we are all so proud of you.  You have been working so hard and it has surely paid off.  You look INCREDIBLE!
Eileen

bubble273
on 6/25/08 12:05 am - Levittown, PA
Thanks, Eileen!!  And talk about looking INCREDIBLE, I love your new avatar.  I checked out your profile and was loving your new pictures and I LOVE your outfit!!!  You look REALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!  Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!!!

Karen

EileenWalton
on 6/25/08 12:10 am
Thanks Karen.  It really is great to be able to buy clothes that you really like....not just because they fit.
Eileen

Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 10:47 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Karen, That is fantastic and I can relate to that feeling of picking a bigger size because you think that's where you're at and finding that it is too big, what a great feeling that is.  You are truly "successing", and 180 pounds in 8 months, OMG!!!  That's incredible.  You go girl.  Hope you are feeling better, I did not realize you had been ill, I guess I missed a lot when I was off in Germany and then away again last weekend. . .  stay well, Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

New_Beginnings_36
on 6/24/08 11:25 pm - PA
Karen, That's AWESOME! Congrats!! :)......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
CherylT
on 6/24/08 11:51 pm - Perkasie, PA
Very big congrats!! What a huge accomplishment! :)

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/08 12:04 am
Karen,  That is just awesome! Itsn't it great when those pants slide over our rumps when we think they will not get past our thighs! I cried in a dressing room then called y best friend to tell her what size I had on.  Your deserved and needed that WOW!  Now go rock that booty!
jovigirl
on 6/25/08 1:53 am - washington, NJ
Way to go Karen.That's so awesome.I tried on a pair of 18' the other night at Kohl's & if I sucked everything coulda zipped them but decided to wait a few weeks & try again.Isn't  it great to be able to go anywhere instead of dreading looking for the biggest size in places like LB & being bummed cuz even the biggest they have doesn't fit right? I'm glad your are feeling better.Hugs

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1884 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2564 views