5Kers, I need your email address

Andy Kovatch
on 6/24/08 8:48 pm - York, PA
Wow, just 9 days until Mission Possible hits the streets of Downingtown decked out in their bright lime-green t-shirts.  Downingtown has no idea what they're in store for.  The part I'm most excited about is there are a bunch of wls patients that will be able to say they finished their first 5K.  Now that's exciting!!!  Anyway, the cookout plans are pretty much finalized, the t-shirts should be here any day now and from what I gather, checks for the shirts are in the mail on the way to my PO Box.  Now, what I need from you, dear valued member of team Mission Possible, is your email address.  What I'm going to do is create a document with what time to meet in the morning, where to park (the tricky part), directions, etc....   It will also have directions to Heather G.'s parents place for those attending the cookout afterwards.  Here is the final list for team Mission Possible: Andy Heather G. Beth M. Pam Brian Jen M. Jen M's bf Heather W. Kim Z. Lisa Russ Karen Karen's husband Anna Dora Rachel Rachel's husband Laureen Arlene Jackie If my math serves me well, that's 20 of us!!!  Not to mention my best friend from Pittsburgh, Tony, will be coming into town and running his first 5K and will be joining us at HG's afterwards as well as my running buddy from the Broad Street Run, John.  It's going to be a blast.  Please send me your email address through a private message here if you don't want everybody knowing it.  This way I can just create my document and use it as an attachment.  Thanks all and I'll be sending that info out shortly.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

J. M.
on 6/24/08 9:10 pm
thanks andy for organizing [email protected] You gave me her name and an address...but is it your address??? the PO Box??? so put her name on the check and send it to you?  thats wha tyou told me at the meeting, just want to make sure

~ Jen   

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/08 10:42 pm
Jenn, Make the check out to Liz, but the PO box is mine (you can address it to Andy ) HG
Andy Kovatch
on 6/25/08 4:14 am - York, PA
You got it Jen, check payable to Liz Radlbeck and mailed to my PO Box.  Thanks.  BTW, congrats on those 4 miles yesterday.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Pam Hart
on 6/24/08 10:04 pm - Easton, PA
Fantastic job organizing Andy! [email protected] Brian's is:  [email protected]  but you don't have to send it to both of us. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 6/24/08 10:15 pm - Harleysville, PA
Hey Andy, it's [email protected]

bubble273
on 6/24/08 10:20 pm - Levittown, PA

Hi Andy,

Mine is [email protected]

See you soon!!!

Karen

Laureen S.
on 6/24/08 10:34 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

rachelstarr
on 6/25/08 5:09 am - PA
my email address is [email protected] Rachel
Arlene E.
on 6/25/08 10:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
You are so on top of things!!! [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!