Support group at Brinton Lake this Saturday

Ready4 AChange
on 6/25/08 11:30 am - Upper Chichester, PA
I went to Crozer support group tonight ( forgot about it again  ) I gained  but Pat ( support leader/coordinator) said they were starting support this Saturday at Brinton Lake. If I can recall it is FROM 11AM – 12:30PM AT BRINTON LAKE she said it was a repeat of what she talked about tonight ( vitamins ) but I may just go for the "support" Anyone is welcome to attend because I had mentioned to her some friends were interested.  Just wanted to post this so I wouldn't forget. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

litlhurry
on 6/25/08 5:28 pm - anytown, PA
Sandy..where in Brinton Lake?s PAt supportive? Good to see you the other night.  geri
Ready4 AChange
on 6/25/08 8:56 pm - Upper Chichester, PA
Geri, I think it's in the meeting room at the Doctors offices there. Pat is very supportive, she had surgery I think she said about 6 years ago. I also asked her about having Dr. Witham back to talk . She said she was going to try to have her again but maybe at the Brinton Lake site this time. Next month , on Wed. , she said their nutritionist will be speaking, at Crozer.  I also enjoyed myself Tuesday. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

Pam Hart
on 6/25/08 6:27 pm - Easton, PA
Thanks for the info! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 6/25/08 9:44 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Oooh - I can make this one!! I'll be there, Sandy! I really regret missing Debi's the other night so this is perfect, plus its on Saturday - after the meeting I can run across the street to the new Target and HomeGoods store - woo-hoo!! Kathy  PS: I LOVE Brinton Lake - almost all of my dr's are there now.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Ready4 AChange
on 6/27/08 10:21 am - Upper Chichester, PA
If I can remember I'll try to be there also. Even though I was at the one on Wed night I realize unlike potato chips.....one is NOT enough   Gives me a reason to go out.. Sandy

Sandy  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2556 views