Thursdays Menu

Pam Hart
on 6/25/08 7:57 pm - Easton, PA
Hey all!  Can ya tell I'm bored? B:  Ricotta cheese 20gm S:  Fruit/granola L:  Salad w/ turkey 10gm S:  Cheesestick 8gm Total 38gm but then I'm up all day on Friday, so the rest of my meals and protein will come during then. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/25/08 8:09 pm

Good Morning:

27 mos. out and here is the plan:  http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKa radas

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Heather Kimmey
(Ward)

on 6/25/08 8:43 pm - Harleysville, PA
You beat me this morning Pam - LOL!!!

Here's my plan for today:

B: Nitrotech shake

S: SF chocolate fudge pudding (I've been craving chocolate lately)

L: Chicken Monterey wrap

S: Cheese

D: Not sure, having dinner at a Brazilian restaurant in the city for my stepfather's birthday.

Heather

dit657
on 6/25/08 9:58 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Heather - hope its not one of the Brazilian restaurants where they continually walk around filling your plate with any and every kind of meat! Haven't been to one myself but I understand they're pretty fillling. Remember to flip your card over for NO if that's where you're going! Have fun.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 6/25/08 11:15 pm - Easton, PA
Yea....I was playing around at work as we had time to.  That makes two days in a row - which means tonight the ER Gods will probably send us payback!  lol.... Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
sbrunell
on 6/25/08 11:44 pm - Bensalem, PA
Since the boss just came home, and I am now the expert shake maker, I probaby will be eating (drinking) a disproportionate amount of shakes. I stayed home to help her out a bit, but here is what I am thinking: B Vanilla Protein shake w/ skim milk 37g S  1 oz cheese   9g L   Nectar drink  23 g   S  Protein bar (1/2)  10g D Tilapia (my wife doesn't eat fish, so if I cook something she won't like it might be easier onher)        15g S  Another Cheese block   9 g 103 grams of protein (my goal is 99) Yummy
Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

Richard13
on 6/26/08 12:42 am - Pittsburgh, PA
Today's menu B:  Special K, blueberries 8 oz 1% milk S. Lite & Lively yogurt -- blackberry L: low fat cheese crackers S;  low carb protein bar D: lean pork roast, turnips S: 8 oz 1% milk Rich
"> 

(deactivated member)
on 6/26/08 7:29 am
I am really late with this....but here it is. B:  Cheereos and skim milk S:  Iced decaf with skim L:  Curry chicken and veggies D:  salad and slice of pizza S:  cheese, pretzels HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1781 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1874 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2557 views