Sterling Options 1 - Medicare Fee for Service Plan anyone?

Mary Ellen Wagner
on 6/28/08 12:05 am - Millmont, PA
Does anyone from PA. have Sterling Options 1, a Medicare Advantage private fee for service plan? How was it for you to get RNY or Band Surgery from them? I understand that since it is a Medicare type plan they have to cover gastric bypass surgery but I wondered if they have other requirements that I or my surgeon need to know as far as supervised diet, etc. to be met before they will cover the surgery. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. I am seeking RNY and I am now going into my 4th month of the 6 month program at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, PA. Thank you for any info. you can give me if you had Sterling Options 1 and had RNY surgery through them... Mary Ellen  

Fuller Brush/Stanley Home Dealer www.fullerdirect.com/0836699 

Trust in the Lord for All ThingsHe Will Provide

Pam Hart
on 6/28/08 9:29 pm - Easton, PA
I'm sorry I can't answer your question - but wanted to wish you well on your journey!  Someone at your surgeon's office (like an insurance person) should be able to give you what you need to do for the insurance requirements. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1885 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2565 views