****Sunday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 6/28/08 7:44 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Peeps, My plans did not go as I had hoped yesterday, and I did not get my swim in.  So, first thing this afternoon, I am swimming.  But, before that, I am going to my AA meeting this morning, and then to church.  After my swim, I have a ton of cleaning to do in this disasterous apartment, as the baby is coming either Monday or Tuesday for the day.  It must be spotless, as she is now walking and can get into everything. My plans for my swim got messed up by yesterday's brief rain storm.  The timing of it just was not good. I hope you have a blessed Sunday.  Stay cool and hydrated. Huggles, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Pam Hart
on 6/28/08 9:27 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning!! Well, I got on the scale today - and my stall finally broke.  I've been bouncing between 141 and 142.5 for the past 3 weeks now.  Today I am 138.  Kind of appra pro (sp?) because Tuesday I start my tat for my weight loss and my goal is/was 135 (between 125-135)  Whoo hoo!  I'm pretty excited. I'm not sure if what I have is allergies - as now I am coughing and have (sorry to be gross) yellow phlegm in my nose and throat.  I may end up at the doctors Monday or Tuesday - and it looks like right now I will have to walk instead of jog the 5K with the way I feel.  We shall see. Later today I am seeing my aunt/uncle/cousins from Maryland.  They are staying with my grandparents house, so I'll see them too.  We'll probably be there around lunch time. In the evening I'll probably take a nap and then it's my last night of work.  After tonight, I have off Monday - Sunday.  Whoo hoo!! Have a great day. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 6/28/08 11:56 pm, edited 6/28/08 11:56 pm - Delmont, PA

Hi Pam,

My allergies are bugging me alot too this year.  They were pretty dormant for years but are now kicking back up.  I've been managing mine with zyrtec and nasalcrom allergy spray.  They are better but I can't stand how I feel.  If they dont improve I'm going to see the dr and ask for a steroid spray.  They work the best for me.

Hope you get some relief.

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
ktreavis
on 6/28/08 9:45 pm - PA
Good Morning PA - Today has me going to my niece's first horse show. Hopefully we can beat the heat and not get too exhausted. I am hoping to get in a workout, but with my mom being down and out from her hand surgery and there being 10 people in the house, there is a lot of cooking and cleaning to do. SO, anyway Hope you all have a good day. - Katie

Progress not perfection

KimZ
on 6/28/08 10:05 pm - PA
GM to everyone.  Just got back from the gym.  Gonna tackle the lawn then grocery shopping.  Will probably swim with the kids in the afternoon then catch up on work stuff before heading to bed early for a 5am flight tomorrow.  Where did this weekend go?? Kim Z

Laureen S.
on 6/28/08 10:31 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish, PA Posters! My plans today call for food shopping and preparation, laundry is going as I type and hopefully, I'll manage to get some time on the float in my friend's pool today.  Otherwise, my plans are for R&R and my AA meeting tonight. . . Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

DianeMarie
on 6/29/08 12:03 am - Delmont, PA

Hi Folks!

I work from 10:30 to 7 today.  When I get home I'll take my walk with my daughter & dogs.  I think I'm going to start using my many exercise tapes.  Before the walk felt like it was enough but now I'm having more energy and feel like I need and want to do more.

Tomorrow I have my 3rd nutrional meeting.  After that I can schedule my surgical consult!  I feel like I'm getting somewhere now.  I will be halfway done!  I'm a little nervous about the weigh in.  I'm told not to lose much weight because I'm a light weight.  Every once in a while I cheat to make sure I dont lose too much weight.  I'm praying I didnt cheat too much.. snicker.

I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1885 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2564 views