Just stopped by to say hi

mZ gRoWn *N* sExY
on 6/29/08 11:37 pm - Slimmin on Down, PA
HI EVERYONE, IT'S BEEN A LONGGGGGGGGGG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THE BOARD BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY AND LET YOU GUYS KNOW THAT I AM DOING OK. I HAVE BEEN KEEPING TO MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE GAINED SOME WEIGHT BACK. I KNOW THIS WASN'T A SURE FIX, BUT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE FAILED MYSELF!!! I KNOW I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK BUT IT'S SO HARD TO DO. I NEED SOME HELP AND MOTIVATION. TO MY SUPPORT GROUP BUDDIES, I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND BUT TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH I AM EMBARASSED, I SEE EVERYONE ELSE AND THEY ARE LOOKING FANTASTIC AND I AM STILL FAT, BUT JUST PRAY FOR ME AND PRAY THAT I CAN GET BACK ON TRACK! I AM ALSO LOOKING INTO MABYING HAVE REVISION SURGERY, ANYONE KNOW A GOOD DOC FOR THIS??? MISS YOU ALL!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!
"FOOTPRINTS IN THE SANDS OF TIME WERE NOT MADE BY SITTING DOWN"-UNKNOWN
dit657
on 6/30/08 12:15 am - Boothwyn, PA

Welcome back - before you decide to head back into surgery, who don't you try to find a nutritionist and a good support group and start working your tool again and working your way back to a healthier weight? Maybe join a gym or at least meet a personal trainer and get on a fitness routine. In the end maybe you will need additional surgery, but before taking a drastic measure like that, give some other options a try. Your tool is still there and will still work if you work with it. Time to stop beating yourself up and keeping to yourself - you need support right now -that's why we're all here. We're not going to beat you up about gaining some weight back - we're going to support you and try to help you thru this. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 1:57 am - Eastern, PA
Your surgery doesn't have an expiration date. Eat wisely and maintain an active fitness regimen, and the weight will come back off. I gained 60 lbs. back because I decided I could eat what I wanted and not go to the gym any more. After I decided to be responsible for my own behavior again, I went back to smart eating and back to the gym and lost the weigh. If I can do it, so can you. But until you're willing to take those steps, no surgery or revision is going to do you any good.
Pam Hart
on 6/30/08 2:00 am - Easton, PA
When you are regaining is when you need the support the most!  None of us will chastise you for doing the wrong things - many have been there. You can start with the five day pouch test (google five day pouch test and it will bring you tons of info)  this is a HARD program (the pouch test) but it does help you get back to the basics. Good luck stay in touch! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1885 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2565 views