Monday's Menu

HopefulFuture
on 6/29/08 9:18 pm - Boston, MA
Good morning PA! Gosh, I've missed you all.  I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long.  I don't have access to OH while I'm at my internship during the day so I figured I'd post Monday's Menu now since I won't be able to chime in later.  Hope nobody minds me starting this post today.  Anyway, I am almost 11 months out and here's what I'm having today: B:  Protein Shake (25 g protein) S:  1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese w/ prunes (17 g protein) L:  2 oz tuna, 1/4 cup reduced fat shredded cheese (22 g protein) S:  Dannon Light & Fit Yogurt, mini babybel light cheese circle (11 g protein) D:  3 oz turkey burger patty w/ green peppers (21 g protein) S:  Blueberries Total:  96 g protein Hope everyone is doing well and hope you all have a great day,  Lisa :)

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 6/29/08 9:42 pm

Glad to see you back on the boards, 27 mos. out and here is my plan:

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MrsKa radas

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

(deactivated member)
on 6/29/08 11:05 pm

Good morning Lisa!!  I was just thinking about you this weekend...thinking I hadn't seen you in a while.  I hope the internship is going well. B:  Bagel with light cream cheese S:  Yogurt and blueberries L:  South Beach diet meal, sf pudding S:  Cheese  D:  Salad, veggie burger S:  mellon HG

Pam Hart
on 6/29/08 11:14 pm - Easton, PA
I'm sure nobody minds you starting this post Lisa!!  Welcome back to the boards. I actually don't have a menu plan right now - will figure that out in a little while after my nap, but wanted to say hi to you! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1884 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2564 views