O.T. Cat needs a home ( possibly)

Ready4 AChange
on 6/30/08 2:16 am - Upper Chichester, PA
My daughter just called and asked if we wanted her cat. Her husband doesn't want to take care of it so she may want to give it a home that will.We have two already and a dog and hubby has bad allergies ( he is ready to get rid of the ones we already have) So if anyone is interested let me know. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/08 2:24 am - Eastern, PA
Details? Age? Fixed, etc? Do you have pictyres?
Ready4 AChange
on 6/30/08 3:51 am - Upper Chichester, PA
Female, fixed and declawed and my daughter thinks she is around 9 years old or so. Sandy

Sandy  

ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange Remember.......  Click to Give .....Hunger, Breast Cancer, literacy, rain f                                                                                         orest, animal rescue and CHILD HEALTH

joldaker
on 6/30/08 3:06 am - West Bradford, PA
Im sorry but I think I would get rid of the husband first. LOL I actually have 1 kitten that needs a home. The other 3 found homes already.  Jen
Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Pam Hart
on 6/30/08 5:41 am - Easton, PA
Same questions as norm.... age, sex etc? Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
rita61677
on 6/30/08 4:39 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam Hart
on 6/30/08 5:42 am - Easton, PA
Sandy, I will talk to hubby about it.  I doubt it...we have two already - both are male (both fixed), and one is very very dominant - and probably wouldn't take well to a new addition - and I'd be concerned about the female adjusting at her age.... If he surprises me, I'll let you know Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1789 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1885 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2565 views