Do Us Proud, 5K'ers!!

dit657
on 7/2/08 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
To all of our friends on the PA Boards who are running or walking in the 5K tomorrow I just wanted to wish you all the best of luck, even though I know you won't need it.   Have a fantastic race - next year I know I will be there among you and I can't wait! So take lots of pictures - have a great time at the race and the picnic after, and can't wait to hear all about it. So everybody who is not participating please join me in cheering on Andy and his team of 'losers' at their big event tomorrow! Go Team!! Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 7/2/08 9:56 pm - Easton, PA
Kathy, Thank you so much for a wonderful post.  Made me smile!  Enjoy your holiday weekend! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
tammypa
on 7/2/08 10:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA

Go Team! Have a great time tomorrow and a wonderful holiday weekend, Tammy

ladychief231
on 7/2/08 10:27 pm - Douglassville, PA
Have fun everyone. I'll be with you in spirit and hopefully next year walking right beside ya. Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

Andy Kovatch
on 7/2/08 10:38 pm - York, PA
Kathy, Thank you for the well wishes.  I know there are a lot of us that have worked extremely hard for this event and I can hardly believe it has finally arrived.  It is going to be a fantastic day.  The bright lime green t-shirts for team Mission Possible have arrived thanks to Liz Radlbeck and we will stand out amongst the pack, no doubt about that.  After tomorrow, we will have close to 20 new members of the 5K club and they should all be so very proud of themselves, as I am so very proud of each and every one of them.  For Jen Miller and Beth Malinowski, this is their second 5K and proof that if you want something bad enough, no one can stop you.  Pictures will be a plenty and will be posted here as soon as possible.  Thanks again.

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

Laureen S.
on 7/2/08 10:55 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks Kathy!  Looking forward to tomorrow, but will look forward to when you can participate with us! Have a safe and Happy 4th of July! Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ktreavis
on 7/2/08 11:00 pm - PA
Have a great time, I am confident that I will be joining you next year - Katie

Progress not perfection

New_Beginnings_36
on 7/3/08 12:50 am - PA
Hope everyone has a great time tomorrow!! Good luck and have fun :)......Stefanie

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
bubble273
on 7/3/08 2:09 am, edited 7/3/08 2:10 am - Levittown, PA
Kathy, Thank you so much for the well wishes.  I'm looking forward to it.  And maybe by next year I'll be running or jogging.  That is going to be a goal of mine.  As soon as I'm healthy enough I'm going to start the couch potato to 5k training program and I'm going to be ready next year.  This year I just hope to make it through the 3.1 miles without passing out :)  I'm not racing, I'm just walking.  And I don't care if I wind up dead last, as long as I cross that finish line along with the rest of my WLS buddies. Have a great 4th to you and your family and everyone here!!!  Love yas.

Karen

J. M.
on 7/3/08 3:00 am

Thanks everyone! We are gonna rock Downingtown's socks off!

~ Jen   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1893 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2572 views