How do i add a ticker to my siggy?

Melanie B.
on 7/3/08 3:52 am - Doylestown, PA
What code do i use? I am usually pretty well versed with this sort of thang, but OH has me baffled.

thanks!

Laureen S.
on 7/3/08 4:30 am, edited 7/3/08 4:30 am - Maple Shade, NJ
If you are referring to the ticker, copy the ticker itself, as in copy and paste, not the code, into your signature box, under user settings. Hope that helps. Take care, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Melanie B.
on 7/3/08 4:58 am - Doylestown, PA
i see. but then it's not an active ticker - it's just a picture of the one you make at that time? do if I wanted a countdown ticker it wouldnt work

thanks for the help

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 7/4/08 4:33 am
If you copy the ticker just as it is, paste it in your User Settings screen, press F5, save, it will update everytime you key in new info on your ticker.  To update it, just click on it in one of your posts, you will be taken to the site it was created..  It will ask you for your pin and then take you to another screen where you key in your pin again and then you give it the info you are updating.  Once saved it will update automatically on OH.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

Pam Hart
on 7/4/08 11:56 pm - Easton, PA
I just copied and pasted it as well - and every time I change my info - it changes it here for me as well.  I'm not sure how that happened - but it worked. Nan has good instructions for you as well. Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1803 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1901 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2582 views