my crazy stupid body!!

Shannon O.
on 7/3/08 7:07 am - Reading, PA

Ok this should make all of you laugh and wonder at the same time...

Yesterday I tried on a pair of undies that I bought months ago because they were on sale... they are a 14/16 from Lane Bryant... well after those fit perfect... I thought hell lets try on the Victoria's secret ones... they were an XL... they fit...  I was all WHOOP doing HAPPY DANCE etc... and then I thought of this...

So can you tell me why on God's green earth I am still in a size 26 pants?!??!!!  I tell you that men have it easy with their sizes lol...

Well off to lift at the gym and make jewelry at a local bead store... because I will never figure out my body lol...

Nicole0216
on 7/3/08 8:29 am - Lancaster, PA
that is definately one of the mysteries of the universe yet to be solved
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/08 8:54 am - Eastern, PA
I have the same problem with my dress slacks and panties. I've said too much.
Shannon O.
on 7/3/08 9:11 am - Reading, PA
snort... that was funny... well off to make me a sexy sexy necklace... roar lol...

Patricia R.
on 7/3/08 11:46 am - Perry, MI
Shannon, Last year, I went to get a dress for my son's wedding.  The sizes on the evening gowns that I tried on ranged from size 16 to 24, and they all fit in one way or another.  Sizes are numbers and we put way too much value on them.  Enjoy the Victoria's Secret part of it all, and stay sexy. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 7/4/08 11:08 pm - Delmont, PA

I'd love to see pics of your jewelry Shannon.  I havent taken a class yet but dabble in Jewelry making.  Now that I got the promotion and will have most evenings off I'll be able to attend a class regularly.

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Shannon O.
on 7/4/08 11:14 pm - Reading, PA
When I finish them up I will post photos of them...

dit657
on 7/6/08 10:53 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Shannon - any time you can fit into something from Victoria's Secret I'd be doing the happy dance!! Congrats on your ever-changing (for the better) body!! kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1803 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1901 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2582 views