****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 7/4/08 6:58 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone, It is a great day to be alive.  Congratulations to all the 5Kers.  Great job there. Today is my granddaughter's birthday party.  It is supposed to be outdoors, so I am praying the weather holds for at least the two hours of festivities there.  Then, this evening will probably be Scrabble with Mom, as she is addicted to it.  I lost last night's game to my sister-in-law.  I came in second, with Mom and sister, Eileen behind me.  Well, for  now, I am getting ready for my AA meeting, then I have to cut up fruit and make sugar free fruit dip for the party.  Have a great day. Hugs, Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

DianeMarie
on 7/4/08 11:02 pm - Delmont, PA

Morning Trish & all!

I survived work lastnight.  I knew the store would not go dead as they expected.  We had a steady string of shoppers all night.  I work from 10-6:30 this evening.  I'm hoping it doesnt rain in the evening so I can get in my walk.  Deidre & I have been walking 2 miles each day and I'm starting to feel like I want to go further.

Monday looks like its going to be a hot sunny day.  I'm off then.  Thinking about going to keystone lake for a swim.  Has anyone ever gone there besides me?

I hope the weather holds out for you Trish. 

Have a great day!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Shannon O.
on 7/4/08 11:21 pm - Reading, PA
Well thanks to the rain I don't have to water my plants!! I do need to catch up on more dishes and fold laundry lol... I am hoping to get Jeremy to hang the new med. cabinet in the bathroom... btw ingore any typing mistakes... i don't have my glasses on lol...

I'm trying to decide if I want to go to the gym... I like putting a day of rest between my workout days... but I might have to work at Lane Braynt tomorrow... hum...

Diane, I have never heard of keystone lake before... where is it?

Pam Hart
on 7/4/08 11:41 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning all!! Well, we left the bar b que at Heathers mom's pretty early yesterday (around 5p)  We were supposed to stay for the fireworks - but both hubby and I were pretty tired.  We went out with Heather, Andy, Beth, & Dennis the night before - and stayed out late and then got up early for the 5k. My time was 44minutes and something...I'm gonna see if I can look up my chip time to get the official result - but I was very happy with that time!  I had said I was hoping for under 45 minutes - and that counts! We got home - and we were both in bed by 9!!  Party animals, huh? Today I'm not sure what's going on.  I need to unpack and put a few things away from our little trip.  We also need to see what is going on with the FIL and my cousins are in this weekend, so I would like to see them as well. Enjoy! Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1803 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1901 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2582 views