Manic Monday Roll Call

Patricia R.
on 3/27/11 2:45 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning PA,
Woke up and can't get back to sleep.   Foot is sore and pain killer has not kicked in. 

Utley is so happy to be home.  We are managing to get in good walks in spite of the sore foot.  I had to redress the foot, because my dressing came apart.  I think I did pretty well for a nonmedical person.  Spent a good penny at Rite Aid buying new bandages and another Ace bandage, cause the old one was filthy. 

Monday has me heading to the hematologist for my PT INR, because my Coumadin level is not right yet.  I also have an appointment with my PCP for my B12 shot and to have him look at a funky mole that I don't like.  It does not look right, and he had burned some off that part of my arm before.

Other than walking Utley, I hope to get my butt to an AA meeting prior to my hematology appointment.  My 9:00 meeting has empty chairs where I can put my foot up.  Not all meetings are that empty. 

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 3/27/11 7:32 pm
Good mornign everyone! I am headed out on the road for a school visit today. Hopefully they will have everything ready so I can get home in time to do some more work, then go to the gym. It's a busy week ahead.

It's time to make our tax appointment and take care of some of the paperwork around here, too. Always my nemesis! I am debating whether to toss about 90% of this junk, or get a scanner which creates yet another project. Ah well...don't have to decide at 5:30 a.m., do I?

Have a good one...
IdaMae D.
on 3/27/11 8:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Trish & PA:

Long day ahead for me.  Work till 4, then class till 10.  It was nice having this break between classes, I could use another week off.

Hope you all have a great day....

Ida

IdaMae

Nicole0216
on 3/27/11 8:34 pm - Lancaster, PA
Hi all.

Good morning, I have definately realized that my weekend tummy issues are due to my indulgence of more carbs etc on the weekends going to try and cut that out.  i have to get to an OA meeting before my appt on Thursday, it is my homework and I missed the one Sunday night. It is amazing how few we have in Lancaster. We have 4 two during the morning and 2 that are 730 at night which kind of blows for me since I am a early bird but i will do it no excuses.

Today i am at work, then headed to the gym right after. Then tonight I have some paper work to do.  Taxes are done and we did not have to pay and will get some back so that is a relief. 
I am hoping he will be able to start working on my website soon, I have several groups and workshops I would like to post and start advertising.

hope you all have a good day and stay warm
jastypes
on 3/28/11 2:43 am - Croydon, PA
Enjoy the OA meeting.  I go now on Tuesday nights, and this week will be meeting #4 with 3 full weeks of abstinence behind me.  It is a wonderful feeling. 

I'm working today.  No big surprise there.  Did nothing exciting over the weekend, but got a lot of rest in.  I'm ready to take on another week of sobriety and sane eating.

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Liz R.
on 3/27/11 9:06 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! Mia is comfortable in her room now - was still asleep when I left the house at 5:45!

Today has me working until 4ish then off to my Mom's to hang with her and Amelia. I might run into the $ store on my way there to pick up a few more things for Mia's b-day party.

Happy Monday all *yawn*
Lisa H.
on 3/27/11 9:43 pm - Whitehall, PA
 Morning Trish and Pa...

Hope your pain gets better and that you get your ASS TO A MEETING tonight!!!

Today has me working til 3:30... I have to get to the bank and store at some point today.  Tonight, I'll head to the gym for Zumba and Body Combat.  

From there, home to relax.. 

My tracker

hers 

bvohl
on 3/27/11 9:54 pm
Good Morning Trish and PA!!

Monday already??? I am staying home today because I am still having coughing fits which at times I have difficulty catching my breath. Don't want to be driving and dealing with that! Another day of rest will also do me good! Plus it will give me more time to play with my new computer!! he he!!

That is it for me!

Have a great day eventhough it IS Monday!!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

dit657
on 3/27/11 10:15 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning all - okay, so when is spring actually going to get here?? In the 20's this morning with wind chills even worse? yeah, I'm over it - bring on the nice WARM weather!!

I'm at work - meetings today so we're ordering lunch in. How exciting is that? Had a good weekend and I have PT this afternoon - it is definitely helping me in a few areas - my walking is better and I have lost some inches, if not pounds. I'm a happy girl.

Had a WOW moment Friday night (haven't had one in a while so they really stand out now) - ran into an old girlfriend of a friend of mine and she didn't know who I was - I didn't realize it had been over 3 years since I had seen her. She couldn't get over the change in my appearance and was very complimentary about the 'new' me. Really boosted my spirits!! I guess no matter how far out we get the WOW moments still stand out.

This afternoon is PT and that's about it for me today - going to try and get my taxes filed today - unlike Nichole sadly we owe, so I might as well go ahead and get them paid and get that monkey off my back.

Take care everyone - bundle up - again. Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
steffihope
on 3/27/11 10:27 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good morning Trish and all of PA -

It seems that the paperwork is the item on the agenda today for many of us.  I am at school.  I am NOT going to the pool as I HAVE to get some bills paid, trips organized and appointments made.  I think I will sit at school to do some of it because I am VERY easily distracted when I get home and those things are not going to get done.  Hoping to get home by 5 and then have an early dinner with the family as tonight is the LAST night of dance for the season. Larry will take Emily and then I will take Molly tonight.  (I have to drag Emily in her pajamas because that crazy older kid of mine has this job thing and that means that I have to actually be a parent to my 8 year old - darn him and his work ethic!)

That is all for me - food was relatively good this weekend.  I did have a few glasses of wine at the wedding, but nothing to write home about and Larry was all OK with all of it.  We had a great time and was even told by the bride that she hopes her and her new husband have the same passion for each other after 18 years of marriage that Larry and I do.  Very sweet - well - it was until Larry reminded me that we were old......sheesh......:)

Happy Monday all! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1777 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1870 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2554 views