Day 24 of 90. May 24, Squeezing it in!!!

swedeville1
on 5/23/11 9:32 pm - Mount Pleasant, PA
Im the king of double entendre!  Anyway, I was able to get my hour workout in once I got back from dropping of my bike at the collision center and before my son's baseball game began.  I did shoulders, triceps and chest!  Lots of pushups and rows!  Felt good.  Im not sure whats on tap for tonight, i guess I will be suprised when I get home.

Side note, my brother is waiting for his P90X package to come in the mail.  He called me up and discussed the pros and cons of it a couple of weeks ago after I sent him my last batch of pictures.  He cancelled his gym membership and got his in home office set up to do his workouts in.  his wife will be joining him.  im really excited for him and I hope he sticks with it and enjoys the benifits. 

Is anyone else squeezing it in today?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

Lisa0719
on 5/23/11 10:18 pm - PA
off to the gym I go . . . cardio and legs today.

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

dit657
on 5/23/11 10:20 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Yeah, I'll be squeezing it in - squeezing my Slacka$$ into a rental car and heading north for a day long training session in Connecticut tomorrow!! Trust me, I'd rather take a beating, but it's work and duty calls, so no, there will be no work-out for me - I could have packed work-out clothes - I'm sure the hotel has a fitness center, but that would have meant a bigger suitcase (my hair and make-up supplies take up A LOT of room!)

So this will be a day off for me....you do a P180X work-out and give me credit for half, okay?? 

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
kgoeller
on 5/23/11 11:58 pm - Doylestown, PA
Group Kick tonight!!!  (the theme is "we kick ass" and we DO....)

k.
steffihope
on 5/24/11 4:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
Sqeezing it in huh?!?!  Well.........It seems to be a theme with me....so yes!??!  (well, dependant upon the hospital visit of course!)  Thanks for the smile today!  needed it! :)
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 7:05 am - Eastern, PA
quick boring update:

39 minute 5 k in the morning, and then bicep/calf workout over lunch at the gym.

Feeling great!
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/11 9:08 am - Hatboro, PA
I went to the gym today, and did:

65 minutes/4.0 miles on the treadmill.
15 minutes on the recumbent bike.
Lisa H.
on 5/24/11 11:03 am - Whitehall, PA
 Nope.. no squeezing it in for me today, unless you count running all over freakin' creation tonight.  Too bad it was in my car.  I would have gotten in a lot of miles.  

My tracker

hers 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1876 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2560 views