Day 34 of 90. June 3. Fit Friday!!

swedeville1
on 6/3/11 1:27 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Well I had to settle for the exercise I had at work yesterday because I was sick last night and didnt feel up to working out.  Feeling ok today so I will try to pick things up today.  Does any of my OH friends have any exercise plans today?

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

dit657
on 6/3/11 2:30 am - Boothwyn, PA
Feeling lonely out here today, Swede?? I'm checking in - not sure if I'll be biking it tonight or using the treadmill but I will be doing something more 'formal' than I have the past few nights. I did a lot of walking last night but it wasn't very productive because I had a crazed dog on the end of the leash who would not listen. Hopefully tonight will be better.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/11 3:25 am - Eastern, PA
42 minutes on the 5k this morning. I'm beat and I know I was running slow today.

Did a 30 minute back/shoulder workout at the gym over lunch and I done for the day!
swedeville1
on 6/3/11 7:31 am - Mount Pleasant, PA
Dont beat your body up too much.  Enjoy the break this weekend and recuperate!

Swede

HW=400  SW=383  CW=252  GW=240
Pounds to go=12!!!  Pounds Lost =148

lynnc99
on 6/3/11 6:47 am
Did an hour of HARD water aerobics this morning.

And will do at least one hour tomorrow - maybe 2 - before heading to support. I'm fighting with a 5-6 lb. regain and would LOVE to see those pounds disappear so the exercise is a BIG part of the picture. Everything still fits, and I even bought 2 new sweaters today in a size S....but come ON.
Lisa0719
on 6/3/11 7:08 am - PA
I am just back from the gym.  Did my 30 minutes on the eliptical then arms/abs. 

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Maura M.
on 6/3/11 1:12 pm - Yardley, PA
45 minute in the hilly neighborhood - Mark may have been trying to kill me, I'm not quite sure.  I kept up, didn't stop, but have to admit, I did whine a little.

biking in valley forge park tomorrow...

TTFN,

Maura
Maura

gmom62
on 6/3/11 9:42 pm - Clifton Heights, PA
It's Saturday morning and I am just now checking in for Friday.

Friday morning I woke with some pain in my foot/ankle area.  Not sure what the problem is so I decided not to walk in the morning.  By the time I came home from work I decided I could handle the 3 mile walk so I did it last night.  Great weather to be walking outside in!  Still a little pain this morning.  I don't think its shin splint.  I may have just twisted in the wrong way or something.  It's not swollen either so, I don't know.

Anyway, today, Saturday, I am going to take the day off from working out.  I am going to Barix meeting this morning.  It takes me about 45 minutes to get there so I don't have time this morning to get my six miles in.  I'll be doing it tomorrow morning instead.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1783 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1876 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2560 views