I have my date!

Lindsay A.
on 9/27/12 12:23 pm - vaudreuil, Canada
OMG I am so very very excited!! its been such a long wait but its here!!!!  Surgery is scheduled on October 18th.. 5 days before my 30th Birthday! (happy birthday to me!!) 

Latley I have been feeling a little down and out. I have been recently (2 weeks ago) been diagnosed with Hyperplasacia with atipia and complex modules.. bascally a hormonal cancer of the endrometrom (uterus) that has a 25% chance of turning into cervical cancer if not caught quickly enough.. It was found on a whim.. and my chances as they stand are very few of having children.  a hystorectamy is in my future..hopefully after having a baby!!  

So yea its been a sad couple of weeks.. and now GOOD NEWS!!!!!! Crossing my fingers that weight loss helps my baby factory sitution! 

I am so ready for this!! BRING IT ON!!!

I start Optifast on Oct 4th for 2 weeks..
I have a D&C (a uteren scraping to test how advanced the cancer is) on Octover 15th...
and WLS on October 18th!!!!! at RocklandMD with Dr Denis!! 

Wooo HOOOOO!!!! 

Barbara_journey
on 9/27/12 10:12 pm - Canada
It's coming, it's coming, it's coming! I'm sooo happy for you! We thought this day would never come! and then we the bad news, we thought it was not possible.. but remember, EVERYTHING happens for a reason! it's your time baby! xoxo

lgm
on 9/28/12 12:17 am
 Good for you!!!!
Congradulations!!!!!!  It will come very quickly...
Lily

Amanda J.
on 9/29/12 6:11 am - St-Laurent, Canada
 Lindsay i am so happy for you,its finally here and will be here before you know it!and a wonderful birthday it will be!!!!!and the countdown begins!

yolanda B.
on 9/29/12 6:36 am - Canada
 Hi Lindsey, so happy for you  
im sure all will go well, hope to see you soon. 

Kelley_girl123
on 9/30/12 9:44 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada

What an incredible b-day present Lindsey.   Am incredibly happy for ou.    I am sure ou are anxious.   The waiting is over.  :-). 

Will be thinking of u on the 18th.   Let me know how the opifast goes.       Am hopeful that my call will be soon.     

Xoxoxoxoxoxo
Kelley_girl123
on 10/1/12 3:53 am - St. Bruno, Quebec, Canada
 My y's dont' seem to want to work today.  LOL.  

:-)  
Lindsay A.
on 10/1/12 10:52 am - vaudreuil, Canada
 Thanks everyone!! Each day that comes and goes I get more and more excited! 
Believe it or not I am actually EXCITED to start Optifast.. More so to know what it tastes like lol.

I cleared a shelf off in my Pantry this evening. A shelf for only me!! it is at Eye level so when I open the door my eyes will go right for it..everything my husband can eat is on the shelf below but nevertheless I have my very own!

If I could figure out how to post an image to this post.. I would!! why is OH so complicated! 

Most Active