I'm Home!!!!!!!

401kim
on 6/4/09 1:36 am
Well, got home late yesterday afternoon.OMG, what a relief being home!!! I was having a hard time with pain control in the hospital. Right now doing fine with just Tylenol. I was an emotional wreck in the hospital yesterday but doing much better today.There is something to be said for "Home Sweet Home" Just dpoing what I was told, drinking and eating when I'm suppose to. Just got back from a walk!!
     I just want to thank all the well wishes from my OH friends. Thanks to my angel, Sandy, for her support and keeping you updated. Glad to be on the other side~~~~~~~Kim

Romeo L.
on 6/4/09 2:42 am - Warren, RI
Welcome home Kim, pushes over makes room on the Loosers Bench for you.
Johanna !
on 6/4/09 5:53 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
Glad to see you doing so well!
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

marcia5000
on 6/4/09 6:40 am
Welcome home Kim, glad to hear you're doing better at home!
Eldy
on 6/4/09 7:23 am - Warwick, RI
Welcome home Kim!!  So glad everything went well.  Now you are on your journey.  Finally!  Now let the melting begin!!  You will be amazed.  Take care of yourself and don't over do it, just do it.  

Eldy
Faith sees the invisible, Believes the incredible, and Receives the impossible. - anonymous
kjdcolts66
on 6/4/09 8:18 am - Pawtucket, RI
I'm glad you are home, the pain is being controlled and that things went as planned!!

Congratulations on your new start and I hope things go down (weight, not hill  ) really quickly!

~kelly jo
jesscinq
on 6/4/09 10:28 am - Kingston, RI
Welcome home!  Glad everything is going well for you!

All the best!

Jessica
Robyn V.
on 6/4/09 9:24 pm - Riverside, RI
Welcome home! There's a nice, warm spot for you on the loser's bench. Glad you're doing well and are already out walking!!!
Rhody63
on 6/5/09 8:01 am - cumberland, RI
Hey Kim, Glad to hear that you are doing well!! relex and heal, best wishes !chris
Rhody63

Julie Nolan
on 6/5/09 11:04 am - RI

Welcome home Kim!

You are doing great, why do I know this? Because you have a wonderful Angel by your side! You couldn't have chosen anyone better!

And I also know this because you did so much foot-work prior to your surgery! The meetings, OH and investigating the surgery, just to name a few!

You were already on the journey of success before you even sat on the Losers' bench!

Keep on sippin' and walkin'!

Great Job! Hooah! Hooah!

Jules

For Info about Rhode Island Support Groups, please email me!  [email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2677 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3376 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5073 views