Approval Letter Sent

talula216
on 10/17/11 7:28 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12
.  Now the wait.  I am so ready to get this done.  I was hoping for November but don't think so.  So now I will set my sights on the end of December. 

I started ordering protein samples.  I ordered from Unjury and Oh Yeah.  Next I want to get some from Nectar Syntrax.  Hopefully the approval wont take long.

Talula
Starting weight 369

(deactivated member)
on 10/19/11 2:06 am - RI
yay!!!

One step closer! I'm so excited for you!
Julie Nolan
on 10/28/11 8:16 am - RI

Talula!

How wonderful! You're almost there!

BTW, I sell Nectar Syntrax. Contact me if you're interested in trying the 13 flavor variety pack ($22). I also sell the tubs and Grab'N Go packs.

Just send me an email.

Fingers are crossed your surgery date will be here sooner than later!

Jules

For Info about Rhode Island Support Groups, please email me!  [email protected]

marymcd54
on 11/12/11 1:37 am - Warwick, RI
This post was a while ago how is it going? Have you started the testing?
Marylmcd

talula216
on 11/13/11 12:34 am - RI
RNY on 01/16/12

I got the approval and have now started testing,  I did the stress test and the first part of the sleep study.  I have 2 more test which I am having this coming week.  2nd part of the sleep study.  I think I have sleep apnea.  I see Dr. V next week.  Hopefully ever thing is fine.  It wont be long for a date.
I wish I could say I have lost some weight but I did not.  But I wouldn't be able to have the surgery till the end of December due to work.  Any other time of the year would not matter.  But its year end and very busy. 

Good Luck with your appt  This coming week.

Talula
Starting weight 369

marymcd54
on 11/13/11 12:55 am - Warwick, RI
I am glad your testing is happening. Once your done it will go fast so by the end of December you should have a date if not before! Good Luck!
Marylmcd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2668 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3369 views
Kent Hospital Bariatric team
Clamcake65 · 1 replies · 5061 views
Seeking Surgery Buddies!
delprov · 2 replies · 5864 views