its been a while, 3 yrs. out

BigRhody63
on 5/4/12 9:31 pm - RI
Its been a while since i posted anything, I recently found out my wife has MS, I have been pretty sable weight wise since surgery,my lowest being 249 and my current weight 258,i have fallin back into old habits, I work out pretty hard, mental eating is a ***** ! knowing my wife has these issue,I have fallen off a little any advise from post ops 2 yrs out ??

Rhody
BigRhody63

evndnl
on 11/19/12 12:22 am - RI

omg, this is so weird... i myself just posted this morning about being 3 years out and in doing so, i began to think of you and lisa,ad a few others,  wondering how you are......and bang, here is your blog staring at me square in the face...

i am so sorry to hear lisa is not feeling well...i certainly can relate to the going back to eating...i lost my mom in april and just went through a scary time aftr recievng results from my recent mammagram... i have maintained my weight for 3 years and now all of a sudden, i am up almost 15 pounds... i am getting scared!!!!!

i am also finding ways to eat more, without that full feeling... mind over matter???

lyn

"The only thing I have to LOSE is weight,
after that I have everything to GAIN....."

starting weight =272
pre op =256 
surgery date = 240

Most Active
Recent Topics
Blah
kathleen j. · 0 replies · 2649 views
RI VSG support group
becca9891 · 0 replies · 3350 views