OMG!!! It feels so good!!

losriosgirl
on 6/12/10 11:48 am - Wesley Chapel, FL
I went to a friends baby shower out of town and when I walked through the door, she did not recognize me...She stood with her mouth open and did not know what to say...I melted from the feelings of joy and elation about how happy this made me feel. She literally stood in the door with her mouth open and hugged me repeadly...OMG, it felt soooooo good to have such a remarkable bunch of comments made about me, my hair, my make-up and me...I am going to sleep a very happy camper tonight...."go me"!!! This has been a rough journey the last 3 months.....
jen5239
on 6/12/10 12:01 pm
GOOD FOR YOU AND CONGRATULATIONS!  I hope to someday know just how that felt!  I'm so happy for you!  You ride that high for as long as you can! 
Tonya S.
on 6/12/10 12:18 pm
Good for you! You must have really lost alot! I can only hope that in 3 months, someone will say that about me!
Keep up the good work!

" You will be safe in his arms, the hands that hold the world are holding your heart"
Donna B.
on 6/12/10 12:44 pm - Round Lake, IL
RNY on 05/11/10 with
That calls for a WOW moment... Congrats.. It must feel good.
SayNo2Me  (Donna B)
SW - 257.5 - / CW - 152.0 - / Surgeon's GW - 160                                                                  
lisa1974
on 6/12/10 2:08 pm - Brockton, MA
 congratualtions  .....it realy is a great feeling  a friend said to me the other day holy sh*@

your melting away i just smiled and said yes i am

Brenda R.
on 6/12/10 3:12 pm - Middle O'Nowhere, AZ
WooHoo!  Congrats!  Ride that high!

Surgery - 3/22/2010 --- Stricture corrected - 4/30/2010

losriosgirl
on 6/13/10 5:15 am - Wesley Chapel, FL
thanks everyone...What a moment....exciting...I am heading to a reunion in 2 weeks and am hoping to continue the "high" Iknow that I want to feel is some more...
Most Active
Recent Topics