I think I'm heading into a stall and I am still greatful!!!!!

Katie K.
on 8/24/13 8:18 pm - Maitland, FL
RNY on 06/25/13
Do you use a program to keep track of your weight? I weigh daily because it would drive me batty to not know. I use My Fitness Pal and that has a graph to track your weight.

I was expecting stalls to look like stair steps, but they look like mountain ranges instead. The overall trend is downward, but I wasn't expecting to keep gaining and losing the same few pounds.

Ingrid K.
on 8/25/13 12:10 am - Canada
I'm old school for now. I write my weight on a pocket calendar!!! I will start using mfp because I hear lots of good reviews. I'm glad you mentioned the graph and that's pretty much what I have noticed with my weight, but it is cool to actually see it plotted out. Take care :)

PetHairMagnet
on 8/27/13 9:04 am
RNY on 05/13/13
On August 24, 2013 at 4:59 AM Pacific Time, Ingrid K. wrote:
I haven't dropped any weight in a while and I weight myself every day to keep myself accountable. I notice I am not losing in my usual pattern and think it will be a while before I start loosing again. I asked myself how I will feel if I stay at this weight for a month or two or even three. I am greatful!!!! I have lost weight and my body feels so much better than pre op. I don't have as much pain, I can keep up with my kids again, I feel better in my own body, and I am able to take proper care of myself again. I have a second chance at good health and I'm loving it. My body is doing amazing things and working it's ass off. If it needs a break that's OK with me. I am starting to go to the gym and plan to increase my exercise. It may help my weight loss and it may not but exercise makes me feel good and that's why I am doing it. I am pretty proud of myself for making it to the place where I can take things in stride. Maybe it means I am making some emotional changes as well as physical changes on my journey. So I guess bottom line, I have a lot to be greatful for
Not sure how I missed this, but glad I found it and will say AMEN!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 341 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 338 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 257 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 105 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?