I think I'm heading into a stall and I am still greatful!!!!!

Ingrid K.
on 8/23/13 9:59 pm - Canada
I haven't dropped any weight in a while and I weight myself every day to keep myself accountable. I notice I am not losing in my usual pattern and think it will be a while before I start loosing again. I asked myself how I will feel if I stay at this weight for a month or two or even three. I am greatful!!!! I have lost weight and my body feels so much better than pre op. I don't have as much pain, I can keep up with my kids again, I feel better in my own body, and I am able to take proper care of myself again. I have a second chance at good health and I'm loving it. My body is doing amazing things and working it's ass off. If it needs a break that's OK with me. I am starting to go to the gym and plan to increase my exercise. It may help my weight loss and it may not but exercise makes me feel good and that's why I am doing it. I am pretty proud of myself for making it to the place where I can take things in stride. Maybe it means I am making some emotional changes as well as physical changes on my journey. So I guess bottom line, I have a lot to be greatful for
LilyBugsMommy
on 8/23/13 10:02 pm - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

You sound like you are in an amazing place mentally and that is so awesome!! Good for you :)

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

Ingrid K.
on 8/23/13 10:14 pm - Canada
Thanks my dear for the encouragement. How has your summer been in Kingston? All the best to you :)

karenp8
on 8/23/13 10:47 pm - Brighton, IL

With an attitude like that you are certain t do great. Congratulations!

Ingrid K.
on 8/23/13 11:17 pm - Canada
Thanks Karen. I can only hope to do as well as you are doing!!! Congrats on reaching your goal weight :)

bluesfan
on 8/23/13 11:14 pm, edited 8/24/13 9:11 am - FL
RNY on 07/08/13

I am almost 7 weeks out and don't know if I am in a stall or not.  I don't own a scale and prefer it that way.  I know the Miracle is happening and I'm grateful to God also.  Ingrid I also feel I have been given a second chance, the truth being obesity was killing me.  I have also joined a gym and feel good after a workout.  I love your attitude and the emotional change taking place in your life exudes serenity.  I really enjoyed your post.  God Bless !

Ingrid K.
on 8/23/13 11:23 pm - Canada
Aww, thanks. It has taken MANY years for me to get to this place mentally. Maybe the timing of my surgery and the work I have done in OA have worked out well.You have a humility about you that is wonderful not to mention a great attitude :). All the best to you my friend on your journey. Bless you too :)

Karen R.
on 8/24/13 12:05 am
RNY on 04/14/13

What a great attitude!  I love it.  You're an inspiration to the rest of us.

5'4" | Pre Surgery BMI:  40.7 | Current BMI:  20.8 | SW:  237 |  CW:  121 |  GW:  125

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Ingrid K.
on 8/24/13 9:25 am - Canada
Thanks Karen. You are an inspiration to me
Kelly M.
on 8/24/13 4:37 am - TX

I love your attitude...Keep doing what you are doing and it will come off.

Kelly in Texas   Gastric Bypass   Oct 15 2012  

Most Active