Surgery in 7 days!!

mute
on 3/15/15 10:45 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

My surgery is in 7 days and I'm kind of freaking out. I'm on my liquid diet right now so that's not helping at all lol. I'm an anxious worrier about everything so this is my natural state but I am doing this for a few reasons - obviously to lose weight, to hopefully stop these periods I'm having even though my ovaries were removed 8 years ago, and to hopefully lessen my migraines and for overall health. 

So 2 out of the 4 are very  much maybe's and I keep worrying about the what if's - what if somehow NONE of those things get better.

Gah!! These 7 days need to go fast so I can just get to the recovery phase and I can concentrate on the rules, making sure I get enough protein, water, vitamins, etc. I hate the before phase of anything.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

yankeescl
on 3/15/15 11:00 pm
RNY on 09/12/13

Congratulations on making such a courageous decision!  I is a life changing surgery with so many benefits!  I, too, am a worrier and was so anxious before my surgery.  Life is great now that I have lost the weight!!  Good luck!

Doingrightin2015
on 3/15/15 11:28 pm
RNY on 03/10/15

Yah, for you for doing something good for yourself!!! Tomorrow I will be one week post-op so I really can't give you a lot of information for down the road, but I'll be happy to have you going down that road with me. Post-op I have been sore (to be expected) tired (to be expected) but I am getting up and about an moving. The best is yet to come.

Hang in there. I was so pumped up prior to surgery. I am so now ready to get that energy back and get thinks going down down down!!

Doingitright2015

HW in life 282 HW265 at start SW 244 CW170

heather1963
on 3/16/15 7:14 am

I can see how it is nerve wracking. I am scheduled in a week also. My surgery was suggested because of horrible reflux and bile gastritis. The weight loss will be such a benefit for my arthritis, sleep apnea and pre-diabetes. I never would have thought of it. Now doing low carb will benefit me in a huge way!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 485 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 486 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 71 views
Recent Topics