Be controversial! What is something you hate, that others love?

Dcgirl
on 1/14/19 12:34 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I agree! I know Big Bang Theory is the mos****ched tv show on the planet, and it's not like my Bravo TV is highbrow, but I don't get the appeal either!

Irishteacher
on 1/15/19 2:53 pm

Street theatre...those lads juggling on unicycles, forcing you to be jolly. I get hot in the face and want to punch them. I'd like to point out that my clenched fists have remained in my pockets until now...so gold star for me.

Also mushrooms and coffee but I don't feel the same violence towards them.

Partlypollyanna
on 1/15/19 5:27 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That is hilarious!! Last year for Christmas, I found a sheet of stickers for adulting -- not punching people in the face was sticker worthy!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Lucile777
on 1/16/19 7:51 pm

I HATE My RNY. I want my stomach , gut and pyloric *Sp?) valve back. I want my absorption of nutrients back. Boo!

But I don't want a hundred pounds back.

RNY Oct. 27/17. HW 289; SW 285; GW 144; LW: 161 CW: 196 FML: Fighting regain :(

Lalagigi
on 1/17/19 10:45 am
VSG on 10/23/17

Coffee. I am 58 years old and have never, ever liked the taste, even in things like mocha flavored desserts and such...until...my friend made me try Starbucks cold brew (unsweet) from the grocery. I started mixing it with my muscle milk (which is disgusting on its own) and am now addicted to it. I have it for breakfast every morning. Turns out it was just the bitterness of coffee I didn't like.

LuckyLoser
on 1/20/19 12:20 am - NEPA, PA
RNY on 08/20/18

This is probably sacrilegious among a group of people who probably have been dieting for most of their lives. But, I'll say it. I hate green leafy salads!

It's like taking one of your prized house plants and ripping its leaves off and chomping on them! And what does it taste like? Dirty water!

Then add cherry tomatoes to the salad. I just want to die. If you are in a restaurant having a meal with someone who you are trying to impress, OMG!

Try getting your fork into one of those spherical wonders of nature without it rolling across the table like a pool ball. And if you do stab it, you hope you don't squirt someone in the face with its innards.

If you succeed in getting one of the tomatoes into your mouth and bite it, there is an explosion of seeds and yuck in your mouth that you're supposed swallow while you're smiling and trying to carry on intelligent conversation.

Not for me!

---Joyce

Height: 5'2" Starting Weight: 260

Surgery Weight: 232 Goal Weight: 140

Current Weight: 179

"Fall down seven times and get up eight."

GabbyinOH
on 1/31/19 9:38 pm
RNY on 10/10/18

Can't stand The Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life. Boring!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 269 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 319 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 337 views