What's on your ( Saturday) Menu, RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 7/6/19 5:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning and happy Saturday! Hope everyone off yesterday had a nice day and everyone working had a stress free day!

qotd - what's your favorite way to start your day? Mine is outside, on the patio or deck, with a cup of coffee, in the quiet. I love it, even on days I have to bundle up! If I get that outdoor and quiet time, my day is better!

Today, I have a bit of high stress shopping to day - need two work appropriate resort-casual outfits for dinner at my conference this week. I have a dress I could wear for one of the nights but I'm not really comfortable on dresses since I don't wear them often -- and you have to be comfortable in what you're wearing to pull it off. I'm thinking maybe a pair of white and a pair of black crop/capris with bright colored tops. We'll be outside in Tampa in July so no jacket for this girl.

Once I finish this post, I'm headed to a Pilates TRX class for my exercise today.

menu

b - cin raisin cottage cheese

l - tbd

d - cheese crust pizza

s -L&F, half and half in my coffee and tea

Have a great Saturday everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

karenp8
on 7/6/19 6:29 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends and thanks for starting us off, Jen. Lily and I have our first long walk in already and will do 2 more before the day is over. Accountability was perfect yesterday both food and stepwise and weight is 122.4. Also got over 100 ounces of fluids again. Here's the food plan B2/3c earnest eats hot cereal L 4oz chicken salad D 4 oz smoked sausage with grilled onions and peppers S probably none needed. QOTD with my Bible and a cup of coffee. Have a wonderful day full of healthy choices everyone! Pic is of Lily and the butterfly garden at the school.

Partlypollyanna
on 7/6/19 1:51 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

It seems like we are a board of coffee fiends, lol. Does the butterfly garden have a lot of visitors, I love butterfly and hummingbird attractors.

Jen

NYMom222
on 7/6/19 6:41 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Your choice of QOTD is perfect as I am doing it right now. Out in the sunshine- had my first hot beverage and my breakfast in bathing suit listening to the sounds of birds and the gentle noise of the pool. I think I heard it's National Bikini Day - So am honoring that and in a bikini.

Food:

• overnight oats w/protein and berries
  • spinach frittata
  • grilled chicken w/spinach and rice
  • salad with shrimp
  • S: protein, pumpkin muffins

Ex: gym later when the rain comes.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Partlypollyanna
on 7/6/19 1:43 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Way to celebrate National Bikini day!!

Jen

Amy Liz
on 7/6/19 6:44 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning weekenders! I know what you mean about being comfortable in a dress, I love them but I'm more comfortable in pants too. I hope you find what you're looking for! Today we are taking the dogs to the park, yoga class then shopping and cleaning for a BBQ tonight. We are having my sister and BIL over. Should be a nice day.

QOTD - coffee, the paper or my computer and quiet! Either on the patio or on the couch depends on my mood.

TSS 2 years 7 months

b- coffee w/hh and splenda, L&F greek yogurt

l-tritip

d- burger no bun, cauliflower 'potato' salad

s strawberries

Hava great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Partlypollyanna
on 7/6/19 1:45 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

I did find a couple of options and I am taking the dress too. Maybe I'll feel confident enough to wear it. A nice thing is that I can fit more clothes into the same suitcase these days which means I can bring options!

Jen

catwoman7
on 7/6/19 7:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

well, after a food blowout day on July 4, I did GREAT yesterday! Weight is still up, but it may take another day or two to settle back down. In (calorie) range and lots of fluids are on the agenda again today, too! This weekend I need to prep for a short presentation in my short story class (Tues morning), watch a DVD for my film discussion group (Friday), and prep the season's brochure for the organization I chair. I have really been procrastinating and need to get this stuff done!

I was planning to go to sunrise yoga again this morning, but it was raining cats & dogs out there. Of course, it's clear now - and supposedly the temps are a little more moderate than they have been the last few days, too. So - no excuse not to get some exercise! I'll see what's up over at the gym. If nothing of interest, I'll ride the stationary bike over there - or take a long walk.

QOTD: Since last winter, my day has started by going out to the kitchen c. 6:00 a.m. to get a Bai water or something else to drink (16 oz +), bringing it back to bed and firing up my laptop (email, Facebook, OH, news...). Then going back out to get coffee, and then back to bed and my laptop (while sipping coffee - well, two cups, actually). Then when I'm done with my coffee and need a break from reading, I go back out to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Then..my day has started. Shower, dress, and usually out the door. I may have to switch up when our porch is done and take the coffee and laptop out there instead.

4 years 1 month out:

B: protein pancakes topped with plain Greek yogurt, 1/2 a mango (chopped) and SF cinnamon syrup, coffee with half & half

MS: we'll be out - I may take a protein shake or protein bar with me

L: either sushi or cottage cheese

AS: frozen protein shake

D: out with a friend to a Turkish place. Thinking maybe kabobs - they're safe..

have a great day, everyone!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/6/19 1:46 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

That's a nice morning routine! I bet you will incorporate the porch into it easily once it's done.

Jen

Writergurl08
on 7/6/19 8:20 am
RNY on 02/15/18

Good morning!

Today we are taking DH's Jeep in to have a tire looked at, and then we're going to look at renting a storage unit. We want to sell our house and move in the next year or so and need somewhere to put our extra clutter that we don't really want to get rid of completely.

Im also shopping for a dress to wear to my brothers wedding in a couple of weeks in Portland, OR, and Ive been having a lot of anxiety about shopping for clothes, mainly because even though I'm smaller, my drooping skin still makes clothes fit oddly or look unflattering, so often I still size up anyway to hide my body. My arms make a lot of sleeves too tight, my belly drops down, and my thigh skin/flab is hanging over my knees, which makes any of the skinny/legging styles an absolute no-go. Early in my process I was on the "wait til I reach goal and see how I feel" bandwagon regarding plastics, but now--I'm definitely going to be researching plastics, though I'll likely wait to see if we get pregnant and have kids first.

Qotd: I usually start my day with a cup of coffee in our recliner as I scroll my Facebook and watch the news. On work days, I have coffee while I get myself ready for the day and listen to music.

Breakfast: coffee with premier

lunch: turkey lunch meat, a slice of Swiss, spicy mustard

dinner: I might do taco meat and have a taco salad

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views