What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

White Dove
on 11/12/19 11:42 am - Warren, OH

I remember that story and it was two people. The bacteria was found in their homes, not in the city water system. At the time, I thought about using distilled or boiled water in the Neti pot, but never followed through on that. I think I am going to get a jug of distilled water to keep for that purpose though,

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 11/12/19 7:23 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

A little late today due to the fact that there was snow and some idiot doesn't know how to drive. The wreck made me a 1/2 hour late for my coffee this morning considering I don't have my first till I get here so technically I was late for work too but the late coffee is what really had me pissed.

QOTD: I've sat front row for a stripped down Springsteen show at the Peterson Event center on Pitts Campus. It was him a guitar and a Piano. I got the tickets by calling a radio station and bidding on the tickets and the money was donated to a local food bank. It was a 2 fer because not only did I get to help the food bank but I was able to use the other ticket for a birthday gift for my brother. Since it was such an intimate venue everyone sat for the full show and he told stories between every song. It was a wonderful opportunity. So I guess if I had the opportunity now I would like to see Ed Sheeran.

Accountability: good

TSS 1 year 11 months 1 days 139.2 lbs (lowest was 138.2)

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF pumpkin spice creamer with miralax and fiber

MS Oikos Strawberry Greek YOGURT, egg bite

L: Italian sausage w/ sauce and peppers and cheese and chopped salad.

D: Babybel Mozzarella stuffed turkey meatballs and roasted butternut squash.

ES: Gloria Jeans Toffee Coffee and Aldi SF French Vanilla creamer

Exercise: Elliptical at Planet fitness.

Everybody have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/12/19 6:29 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm hoping you weren't involved in the wreck!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 11/12/19 10:22 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Tuesday everyone.

i got to my first physical therapy session this afternoon. Pain has been rather bad. I see the doctor on December 11th...ugh. I feel kind of hopeless about it. Not really lookin forward to today as I know it'll probably hurt a lot. My hip has been popping a lot when I walk and it doesn't feel good. To add to the fun my very low back has gotten worse.

qotd:I've only been to one concert, Green Day, and I would of liked to be closer but not to awful close. I want to see Slipknot but the pit would be scary as all get out. Would also like to see the Foo Fighters, Marin Morris, Alabama, also stone sour.

b:PP shake

l:soup and 1/2 oz cheddar

d:chicken breast and ???

s:???

Greateight
on 11/12/19 5:35 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Sounds like we are ready for a group excursion to Foo Fighter, Melody!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Christina135
on 11/12/19 12:19 pm

Happy Taco Tuesday y'all!

A little late, but here's my stuffs for the day.

QOTD - Foo Fighters. Hands down. They are on my bucket list, for sure.

Breakfast - went to Jims with my MIL, I had grits, fruit and toast. I was stuffed!

Snack - none

Lunch - 1/2 lettuce& tomato sandwich on white, with mustard and mayo (mix). Dill pickle spear, and a tangerine.

Snack - Fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er and chia seeds)

Dinner - Vega protein shake, chocolate.

I start my IF at 3PM, so trying to get those last two (snack and dinner) in before then.

I hope everyone is doing well! It's super cold here, and I'm not doing well with it. I may need to go see my dr, I really do think the SAD is starting to effect my mindset and I just don't like how I am feeling in general.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

cc583
on 11/12/19 3:07 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

I hope you feel better quick JB! I'm still getting over the pneumonia and pleurisy.

QOTD: Phil Collins!

Accountability: On plan.

B: 2 eggs, turkey sausage, 1/2 slice cheese

L: 3oz turkey breast

S: 3oz turkey breast

D: 4 1/2 oz chicken breast, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: Ostrim meat stick

Cals:624, Carbs:6, Protein:96

Enjoy your evening everybody!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Most Active