I have leftover protein drinks and powders

star733
on 10/21/11 5:17 am
I live in Ashland city which is right outside of Nashville...I have a lot of protein drinks and some powders left over and i have had them posted on craigslist with no luck...do y'all know of anywhere else i could post them. i have 26 ISOPURE clear protein drinks from GNC(grape, orange, pineapple/banana/orange) that I paid $5 each for... there is a 2 pound container of precision engenieered protein whey isolate powder in strawberry flavor-i paid $45 for that at GNC...there are 6 packets of nectar in fuzzy naval and strawberry kiwi-these are powder protein mixes and each pouch is 2 servings...also included is 1 unjury chicken noodle soup flavor protein powder...and last are 2 packs of EAS protein drinks-4 chocolate and 4 strawberry...i paid over $185 for all of these and i did not need them. i bought them before i had surgery  and my 1st 7 days after surgery i couldnt eat anything. i also had a hiatal hernia fixed and it caused me not to be able to swallow anything SO i was sent home from the hospital being fed through a picc line! so now i have stuff left over and i'd like to sell it all for $90, which is half what i paid for it. since i bought it over 30 days ago i cant just return it to GNC...
if anyone has any ideas of where i could post this, that would be great! i had my surgury thru centennial center for the treatment of obesity and i wonder if they have somewhere to post stuff like this...does anyone know?

thin1soon
on 10/21/11 2:35 pm
Hmmm .. . not sure where or even if you CAN return those.  Lots of people waste money before surgery when they buy too much of that stuff.  Where was your surgery done?  Mine was at Centennial, and I still attend the support groups, even tho I'm 3 years out now.  You might tell the group about that when you attend.  Sorry don't have more suggestions.  Good luck!
thin1soon  TN

Pre-surgery weight 11/6/08-253
Post surgery (12 wks.) 2/3/09-185
68 pounds lost

Pam Davis
on 10/22/11 9:13 am - Franklin, TN
The suggestion of taking it to support group is a good one. You can also post it on our Facebook page  I'll let the dietitians know too and they can tell the folks in preop. class.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

star733
on 10/22/11 1:36 pm
that sounds awesome, pam...i didnt know if it'd be ok to post it on y'alls boards or not...i have an appt. with Dr.Olsen thursday so if anyone is interested in it, before then, i could bring it with me...and i plan to come to the 12N group meeting, too...

Pam Davis
on 10/23/11 10:01 pm - Franklin, TN
You're always welcome to post on our Facebook page or website. See you soon.
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Most Active
Recent Topics