Does any hospital near Nashville do financing?

bewsii
on 1/16/12 4:21 am - nashville, TN
 I am looking to get either the Lapband or Verticle Sleeve in, or around Nashville as soon as possible. I don't have insurance and my credit's not good enough to get a loan. I can pay upwards of $5000-6000 cash as a downpayment if I could find someone willing to finance the surgery.

I've been heavily considering Mexico, specifically Dr. Ortiz at ObesityControlCenter (very highly rated), but, I'm concerned with this route for a few reasons. I wouldn't have free support group access, nor would I have access to Fills at a decent price. I know Dr. Houston will take me for fills, but since I wouldn't be his patient.. the charge is downright insane (650 the first fill, 400 after that).

I'm stuck between a rock and a hardplace with this decision. But coming up with $12K-15K just isn't an option.
rhearob
on 1/20/12 1:22 am - TN
 Have you checked with Centennial?  There is a financing program you may qualify for there.  I had y Surgery by Dr. Houston and couldn't reccomend him or Centennial more.  The entire program is wonderful, and many of the people there are going through the same process we are.  What impressed me most id everyones desire to pay their success forward.

Give them a look.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Most Active
Recent Topics