Northern Utah-Yes there is more to Utah than SLC

robison9582
on 9/30/08 12:32 am - North Ogden, UT
Hello Northerners-Just got my letter from my PCP and faxed it to my insurance this morning.  I am hopeful and optimistic for approval from my insurance.  I am however having a problem finding a surgeon in Northern Utah.  I heard that there might be one in South Ogden but so far I have not located a name.  Otherwise, I will be seeking out Steven Simper.  Any feedback on Dr. Simper?  I liked the profile of Christina Richards also but she is not on my insurance.
theriding5
on 10/7/08 3:03 am - provo, UT
Hi, I went through Dr. Richards......but I had wanted to go through Dr. Simper because I had such great recommendations on him! Good luck to you!!! Jenn
Amberkhan
on 11/14/08 4:27 am - Clinton, UT
I went through Dr. Simper-he was great! A very down to earth dude who will tell you how it is. I haven't had any problems-I'm just under 7 months out and down 115 pounds. Good luck to you! That staff at RMAP is great!
Julia23
on 12/30/08 3:15 pm - UT
I went through Dr.Smith.  But he is in RMAP with Dr Simper.  From what I hear any of those guys from RMAP are a great choice.  Good luck!
Fade2Pink
on 12/31/08 5:50 am - Salt Lake City, UT
It's nice to hear recommendations on Dr. Simper.  I am hoping to have a consultaton with him (I have turned in my paper work, just waiting for the insurance to OK things and then I can get an appointment).  
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

robison9582
on 1/5/09 3:39 am - North Ogden, UT
The whole RMAP clinic is awesome.  I don't think you could go wrong with any of the doctors.  I am 3 days post op (Lap Band) and I feel great.  I am back to work and only took two pain pills. 
Fade2Pink
on 1/5/09 1:45 pm - Salt Lake City, UT
That is great news.  Dr. McKinlay gave the weight loss surgery class I attended at RMAP, he seemed very nice (and young!  LOL).  I wish you well with your lapband and hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Most Active