In about three hours!!!!!

kizie23
on 12/26/05 3:51 pm - blacksburg, VA
Hey gang, I know you guys are getting tried of reading my posts, but I just have to post this. In only 45 mins I will be leaving my house to make the trip to Marion VA, when I am scheduled to be at @ 5:45am. I am so very excited, and I have not been to sleep since the night before last. I have asked several times, but will ask again. Please keep me, my family, and surgeon in your prayers. That I may have an uneventful journey over to the other side. Also, for all who would like to know I am going to be at Smyth Co. Hospital and the phone number there is 1-276-782-1234. I also have an angel, but because they do not keep the surgery dates up to date, I cannot put her info on here. Any who, I am going to finish getting my things ready to go. Always, Melissa Smith
mel
on 12/26/05 7:12 pm - roanoke, VA
Melissa, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I know you will come through this just fine. I will be in touch. Love to you, Melannie
Betsy Anitahug
on 12/26/05 7:43 pm - Danville, VA
Melissa, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Sweetie. God will be there with you as I will in spirit. Hugs, betsy
TammyNVA
on 12/26/05 7:46 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Melissa, I'll be praying for you and the doctors today. Best wishes and I'll be looking for you on the Losing side! Happy New Year and Happy New You! Tammy
DeniseinVA
on 12/26/05 8:29 pm - Midlothian, VA
Melissa, You are in my thoughts and prayers today. You will be fine There are so many angels lifting you up today. Hugs Denise
(deactivated member)
on 12/26/05 9:43 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Melissa , I hope this reached you before you leave . Go in peace knowing that the journey you are about to embark on will save your life and in the same time .. give it back to you . Know that we are all here cheering you and and sending up prayers . Much respect and love to you on your Re-Birthday .. GodSpeed and God Bless , Natalie
Kennie29
on 12/27/05 2:54 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hugs, prayers, and kisses your way to a speedy recovery and a safe surgery!!!!!!! Post as soon as u can on your experience! Hugs, Kennie
Julie R.
on 12/27/05 12:24 pm - Belspring, VA
Melissa, You are going to do great! By now you must be on the losing side, but know that you have been in my thoughts this weekend! Best wishes! Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 865 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2191 views