Crystal Light "Pure"

furiosmommy
on 3/24/11 3:16 am - Phoenix, AZ
Has anyone tried the new Crystal Light Pure drinks? The regular crystal light is ok, but I can REALLY taste the artificial sweetners. I try to stay away from the artificial stuff because the taste really bothers me. Just curious how the new Pure stuff is. I love that there are no artificial ingredients. I'm thinking it would taste like flavored water??

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 3:25 am - CA
 I haven't tried it but I think they have more carbs, sugar or something because I did pick the box up thinking like you trying to stay away from the artificial stuff but didn't buy it, I cant remember why.
furiosmommy
on 3/24/11 3:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Good to know! I'll have to investigate further!

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 3:29 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Meh, still tastes like crystal light.  I liked the strawberry kiwi one best out of the options I found. 
shrinkydink1
on 3/24/11 4:29 am
I had lemon lime and loved it!!!
~K~            
ashwarren
on 3/24/11 4:50 am
I much prefer the pure.  It has a few more calories and is sweetened naturally instead of w/ chemicals.  Since I can't stand the taste of plain water since surgery, I much prefer the added calories and the natural tasing flavor over the chemical aftertaste! 
  HW: 240 SW: 227       
Readyforafreshstart
on 3/24/11 7:15 am
kinda sounds like it's similar to propel maybe? I love my propel, may have a few calories, but they're worth it to me because since surgery plain water makes me sick also. I think crystal light is DISGUSTING....tastes like ur drinking chemical water....blech!
~SHERILL

G
A
INING LIFE one day at a time!!!!!
extremesanity
on 3/24/11 9:17 am - DETROIT, MI
I dont like the pure. It is more of a fitness drink. I prefer the regular Crysal Light. Also, Ocean Spray has a line of 5 calorie drink packets now, just like crystal light. They are really good too.
HW 462..........SW 427..........CW 402..........GW 170

Most Active