on my way!!!

harleybella
on 3/24/11 6:41 pm
on my way to a new me!!! I have completed the last phase in my bariatric process!!! I had my last psych appt today, my pre op appt is the 29th, my SAC appt is the 1st  and then the 4th is the big day!!! i have noticed that im getting less nervous and more excited!! I know the days before im going to ******vous wreck tho!! i start my liquid diet on the 28th so wish me luck with that LOL!
VSG on 4/4/11!!
Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal
273/     248 /      201/      155

BJUpNorth
on 3/24/11 10:33 pm - MN
Good Luck with everything harleybella. Everything will go great!! Your surgery will be the day before mine. We can encourage each other along! I have already started my pre-op diet, and so far so good. Since my surgeon doesn't really require a pre-op diet, I am doing it on my own. You will have to let me know what you are allowed to eat. I need all the ideas I can get.

Best Wishes,
Brenda
vjb1952
on 3/24/11 11:54 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
Congratulations on perservering thru the process and finally being scheduled...  You start your liquid diet the day I have surgery, so good luck as you go through that.  I am excited for you!  If you need encouragement or advice, the people on this site as so kind & compassionate, don't hesitate to toss out questions or topics of discussion! 

Best wishes as you continue your journey to "new & improved"...Take care, Viv  

vjb1952

nikilocklin
on 3/29/11 3:19 am
good luck today!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op