Kelly Ripa, eat a sandwich!!!

SassyItalian
on 4/4/11 11:28 pm, edited 4/4/11 11:29 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
My mom is watching Regis and Kelly and I just heard her say "It's my theory that when a woman eats a salad at dinner it means she wants sex later" or something to that effect.

Kelly Ripa, don't proliferate the myth that women want to eat salad at dinner on a date... I dont know, I was just a little annoyed...

When I want to get down I prefer to have energy and not pick at 3 pieces of watercress like you. Then again I prefer to actually participate in the act and not just lay there like a cadaver like she probably does.

Sorry, just sayin'. Again, probably just my hormones acting up and making me irritable.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/11 11:36 pm, edited 4/4/11 11:36 pm - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Ouch.

If a chubby chick said that would it have pissed you off?  Or are you irked with KR cuz she is a way lean human?

I dont care and it doesnt matter, but man,  just because you disagree with her words - Does she have to be a crappy sex partner for your point to be valid? or a crappy mother, or anything else you can dredge up cuz you got the grumps?

Maybe.  I dunno.

Oil of Evening Primrose helps with the UMS, for sure.

PS to say,  I hope your day smooths out.
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:11 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Brandilynn - off subject but was wondering if you've seen any benefit to using the primrose oil (other than what you mention above)? I have read articles about it helping with hair loss and asked my NUT if I could incorporate into my diet. She said no because it may also effect digestion. Have you found this to be true? I am 3 weeks post op and was hoping I could use it.......Thanks! CJ
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:17 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
Well, hair loss seems to happen if its going to, kinda like the losing hunger thing, its a crapshoot!

Me?  I ate googobs of protein and still lost hair, but at my 1 year labs found out I am one of a handful of rare folks (or rare folks *****port it!) that even eating hardcore dense protein much more than alloted, my protein levels were a point below normal (at the year labs).  Now, I have been taking OEP for a LONG time because I found it was so helpful with my UMS (years before surgery) and my protein levels were fine pre surgery, so - I cant speak to it affecting digestion - but all my levels were fine presurgery and I was taking it then.  With the hairloss thing, well, I think shock to our body, anesthesia, and the very low calorie diets just make it so that if it is going to happen, then it is going to happen.  Boo!

My skin has been great, but again, I have been using it for years and years!  Sorry!  I have not good firm anecdotal information about anything other than the UMS!
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:19 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
Thanks for the info! And yes, looks to def be a crap shoot!
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:22 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
You are welcome, sorry it wasnt firmer information!!  Did she tell you *how* it affects digestion? That seems like a randomy thing, sorta. 
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:26 am
VSG on 03/14/11 with
She did not
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 1:31 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
I would definitely push back and ask her to explain it to you.  What I understand is its supposed to help because its an essential fatty acid. 

I understand it can affect the digestion/absorption of some *medications* but not food itself.  Maybe that is what she meant? 
SassyItalian
on 4/4/11 11:44 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I soooooo knew someone was going to call me out on that!!

Valid points yes, but some days I just need to be *****y!

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

May D.
on 4/5/11 2:13 am
If it makes you feel better then let it out sweetie!  There are several people I see on TV who could use a sandwich! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views