Kelly Ripa, eat a sandwich!!!

faylavi
on 4/4/11 11:56 pm - Laurel, MD
LOL

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

SchwartzFamly
on 4/5/11 12:27 am
Okay, step away from the tv.

Everybody go get a snack.

When we get back, we're watching men's bodybuilding on ESPN.

Nothing like a little testosterone appreciation to get everybody in a better mood. 

I'm 6' tall and 41 years old

toramartin
on 4/5/11 12:35 am - Kingston, GA
Change to CARTOONS.  They always change my mood :0).  Have a great day!!!!!!
Phyllis C.
on 4/5/11 1:30 am
Raw oysters work really well for that.

Phyllis
"Me agreeing with you doesn't preclude you from being a deviant."

wildfan
on 4/5/11 2:34 am
Glad I'm not the only one she annoys the **** out of. lol
Still Fawn
on 4/5/11 2:42 am, edited 4/5/11 2:43 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I don't know.. both when I was fat and now, I would always eat lighter when I was horny because I don't wanna feel bloated and weighed down when I have sex.. so that I can be more into it.. and I LOVE good food, even now. Maybe she is the same way?

If you are feeling hormonal and cranky I recommend seeking out Dong Quai tea.. I drink a cup a day to keep the *****iness at bay, lmao..

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

(deactivated member)
on 4/5/11 5:25 am
I have to agree with you on this one. Nothing kills the mood than feeling too full. I have a better time if I'm a little hungry. Full tiger belly ≠ enthusiastic sex!
Ms Shell
on 4/5/11 3:00 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well I'm just saying I'd rather be lean and on TV then fat and *****y...just saying.

Oh and yes I LOVE Kelly!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

sublimate
on 4/5/11 4:50 am - San Jose, CA
You mean you aren't supposed to order the most expensive thing on the menu because they are paying for it? LOL. I ate rare filet mignon on my first date with my hubby.. he said he was impressed by my desire to eat bloody meat and not a salad. LOL.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Sunshine115
on 4/5/11 5:16 am - MI
OMG - so funny. She is so annoying.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 399 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 426 views