Yummy, satisfying dessert find

SassyItalian
on 4/11/11 11:54 am - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
I found Dr. Oetker brand Mousse Supreme Light in Dark Chocolate Truffle at a ShopRite in NJ. It is a powder you mix with a cup of milk to make mousse.

It is super delicious, very decadent tasting. Rich flavor like brownie batter. You could probably add a small splash of orange juice when mixing to enhance the flavor of the chocolate.

It is made with Splenda and for one serving made with skim milk it is :
62 calories   6g carbs  3g fat  3g protein.

Yum

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 11:58 am - Germantown, MD
 I'll have to see if they have it locally. If not, I know I can buy it online. Sounds good for when I do get a sweet tooth (which is rare these days, amazingly). Sounds like it would be great to make and serve for company, too.
SassyItalian
on 4/11/11 12:03 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
Jeanette- you could definitely pass this off as homemade for company. Throw the mousse into little liquor glasses to chill and add a mint sprig or orange wedge and it could pass easy!
(deactivated member)
on 4/11/11 12:09 pm - Germantown, MD
 Great idea! It would be fun to take this and some of the sugar free pudding (which is actually pretty darn good) and layer into shot glasses with a bit of whipped cream for those cute little shotglass desserts some of the restaurants are startingt to serve now.
Momof2Sweeties
on 4/11/11 10:40 pm - NJ
That's a great idea...love it..get our friends in on some healthy action..lol

Shannon

Libralin
on 4/11/11 1:37 pm - MorrisCounty, NJ
Wonder if my Shop Rite has it? Sounds good!

Momof2Sweeties
on 4/11/11 10:39 pm - NJ
Thanks so much..gonna go to shoprite today if the weather is permitting cuz I want to get some shirataki noodles and according to the website they sell them there...def will be picking this up as well...

Shannon

walmartian
on 4/11/11 11:03 pm
The little Jello pudding 'indulgences' in the mousse type are good too, and don't have a lot of calories, some as little as 60. The little cups are a good size foe me, also!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views