No more hoop jumping!

jennkitt
on 4/14/11 9:48 am - MI
No more jumping through hoops for me!  I had my last visits today, exam with the PA, education with the RN, blood draw, etc.  The anaestesia team didn't even want to see me, they said I was healthy and just looked at my chart.  Insurance verification came through this afternoon too, nothing like waiting until 10 days before surgery... but whatever, now I just have to survive liquids for another 10 days....pray for me ;-)

HW: 305, Consult: 285, Day of surg:261

katier825
on 4/14/11 9:52 am
You'll do great!  Just take it one day at a time.  It's easier that way.  Good luck!
sleeve genie
on 4/14/11 10:26 am - Alhambra, CA
Yeah!! its wonderful that you're all done with the hoops and ready to go.   The liquid diet sucks, but after 3 or 4 days it gets much better and it prepares you kinda for life the first month after the sleeve is done.  You'll do great and you'll love the new and improved you  :o)  jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Ulysses
on 4/14/11 10:50 am
Congrats!

I still have a Pre-Surgery Class and a Pre-Op visit with my surgeon next week. I'm on my Pre-Op diet now; actually---it hasn't been too bad (my 3rd day).

I get my sleeve at 10:00am on the 26th...Once I actually wake up from that I will consider all my PRE-this/that and the other thing finished...

Best of luck and regards,
J
VSG Surgery on April 26th, 2011
"Get busy living…or get busy dying. That's goddamn right." ~ Red, The Shawshank Redemption   

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views