Hey USAF Wife

Could_It_Be
on 5/11/11 11:41 am
How's the sprout?
USAF Wife
on 5/11/11 9:29 pm
Awwww thanks for the shout out.

Sprout is doing great. Growing, and thriving. We received really great news on the 1st trimester screening and NT scan. So, that was one of the "big hurdles" with the pregnancy.

We find out the "angle of the dangle" or gender on June 3rd which happens to my 2 year post-VSG anniversary as well. I'll post a long update when I get home from the ob. They have diagnosed my clotting disorder. It's not a good diagnosis as it is a genetic/chromosomal disorder that I'm not ready to talk about all of the issues that come with it just yet, but will share after my next appointment when we get some other test results back.

My total weight gain in 15 weeks is 7lbs and they are elated with that aspect of the pregnancy. My belly has definitely popped even more, and my body is rebelling with the shift in my weight back to my middle. I'm having a lot of hip/pelvic bone pain, and sleep is a challenge already. But, I'm hoping my body will adjust in the coming weeks.

So far so good. My crazy, random cravings are back in full swing. 2 night ago, my husband was so kind to make a trip to Taco Bell at 10:15pm for a double decker taco with jalapenos LOL. No nausea, no issues with food, no negative or ill side effects with the pregnancy other than the shift in weight causing discomfort.

I'll be posting a big update here in a couple of weeks with new pictures, and U/S photographs. I won't be sharing gender publicly until my baby shower in September, but if someone really wants to know, then I'll let them know privately.

Thanks again for checking on us.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Could_It_Be
on 5/11/11 11:26 pm
 AAW Great news! I'll definitely be keeping up. 

One of my big concerns about going ahead with the sleeve is that I can grow a baby in a couple of years. Love to see things going well :)

Hang in there and here's to hoping the "middle pain" goes away and adapts. What's up body? It's not like it carried a lot more weight than that before, right?

:)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views