I want to post some pictures but can't figure it out!!!

Gracieteddy
on 5/28/11 2:17 am - IA
Help?

LittleMissSunshine
on 5/28/11 2:43 am
1.) You have to make sure the pictures you want to post are already up online somewhere (facebook, snapfish, flickr, something like that will do). If not, you can upload them to the pictures section of your OH profile.

2.) Once you've got them online, copy the picture you want by either right-clicking on the picture and choosing "Copy" from the drop down menu that appears, OR click on the picture to select it and hit "Ctrl + C" on your keyboard (hold down the Ctrl button and then hit the letter C).

3.) Go to the post where you want the picture to appear, paste it by either right-clicking and choose "Paste" OR place your cursor where you want the picture to be in your post and use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + V" (hold down the Ctrl button, and then hit the letter V).

4.) You'll probably get 2 dialog boxes, click "Allow access" on both and your picture should appear.

Blog | Join me on HealthyWage | Friend me on MyFitnessPal

Gracieteddy
on 5/28/11 8:16 am - IA
Thank you! That was helpful!
sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 6:57 am, edited 5/28/11 7:00 am - Alhambra, CA
I struggled with this today for over an hour  sigh,  if your pictures are on your profile page, open up a second OH page to post them too,  then either drag them or copy and paste like sunshine said,  it was very frustrating but i finally got it,  if i can anyone can   good luck :o) jeani

eta:  sorry just remembered i saw your great pictures so you do know how to do it,  senior moment for me,  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active