I love my life and my sleeve...

MTH
on 6/12/11 9:49 am

Since I had surgery 7 months ago, I have done so many things I haven't done in 30 years.  Today was another adventure.  My husbands company picnic was at an amusement park and I had a blast!  Before the sleeve I couldn 't even walk around the park, today I walked and also rode roller coasters!  It is so nice to fit in the seats, and have the safety bar go down easily.  My family was in shock that I rode and not just sat on the bench waiting for them like before.  I  am so thankful for this second chance at life.  I can't wait to see whats next!  Enjoy everyone!

Valsdetermined2lose
on 6/12/11 10:18 am
Congrats on your weight loss, and isnt it wonderful !!!! I havent been this happy in a long time with myself. I can't wait to see what my first year will bring but already i have tons of energy to run after my 3 and 6 year old, just being outside with them at the park are all things i would have tried to avoid last year and i did miss out on tons of fun but thank GOD for my surgery i have my whole life with them and more enjoyable times now that im thinner.

Take Care
 HW-267-SW-253-CW-167 I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Ms. Poker Face
on 6/12/11 10:35 am
 That's fantastic!  Rock that sleeve!

5'5"    Goal reached, but fighting regain.  Back to Basics.
Start Weight 246    Goal Weight 160    Current Weight 183

Starting size: 22, 2x
Current size: 12, L

Shari H.
on 6/12/11 10:52 am - MI
 Yay for you!  So many things to look forward to!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
FULL DISCLOSURE:  includes 31 lbs lost pre-op 
BuckeyeGirl
on 6/12/11 10:55 am - TN
That is so great, what a fun day!

Lindsey

la1126
on 6/12/11 11:00 am - NJ
Its so nice to hear stories like that!  Being only 15 days out, I am still in my phase about worrying about all of the things I wont be able to do again ( eat a juicy hamburger, eat an Italian sub) that is great to hear all of the good things that will happen.  Thanks for the story!
Lauren

BigCaliSmile
on 6/12/11 11:05 am - La Puente, CA
that is so neat I am glad you shared this wonderful experience you had. Positive experiences like that remind us we made the right decision.
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224