Bra suggestions?

AniO
on 6/18/11 12:06 pm
I love the Dr Rey minimizer bra. The band is about an inch lower than most, it  has a cool silicone coating on the band to keep it in place and it keeps most of the excess underarm skin contained. The only problem is that I need a smaller size now and none of the Sears stores in my area carry my size.

Can anyone suggest a good bra? I know most of them don't go as low on the band as the Dr Rey one, but I'd at least like one that keeps the underarm skin contained. I looked at VS, but they don't carry DDD. Thanks.

AniO 

Ashley O.
on 6/18/11 12:18 pm
Torrid, definatley. Their bras dont set as far down but the straps are pretty wide, which helps hold in all the skin. and they have every size from B-DDD.. maybe even higher, i havent looked though.

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle."
~

Check out my blog? (: www.ourfightnow.net
~

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/11 12:33 pm - WV
If you're not adraid of shopping online and know your size, Dr. Rey's stuff is sold in HSN.com

peachynptc
on 6/18/11 1:39 pm - Fayetteville, GA
I would also like to know this. I know Brandi Wonderland suggested some bra from VS, wonder if your size is on their website?

VSG: 4/11/11 by Dr. Kevin McGill at Buckhead Bariatrics, Atlanta, GA.

Looking for Support Group near Fayetteville/Peachtree City, GA

Sassy 1
on 6/18/11 3:12 pm
I know LAne Bryant has larger cup sizes, and they're having a buy 2 get 2 free right now.  Hope this helps!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
ready2Bhealthy2
on 6/19/11 12:55 am
Lyane Bryant for sure.  They are all I wear.  They have different styles, they have the ones that contain under arm fat and have back smoothers.  Super comfy and it's the semi annual sale of buy 2 get 2. 
HW286/SW269/1mo-20lbs/2 mo-9lbs/3 mo-10lbs

1st Goal - Loss of 50lbs
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 67 views