Orig. Surgery date 9/20...NEW date this MONDAY.

Kari H.
on 7/20/11 11:40 pm - CA
VSG on 08/29/11 with
I am soooo excited and now I am scared.  Wow 2 month earlier then my orig date.

jimbovsg
on 7/20/11 11:46 pm
Don't be "scurred!"  Be excited!....your new life will start even sooner!  good luck!

JIMBO...  350lbs! lost!.....  TRIPLE CENTURY CLUB!!  HELL ...YEAH!  
MY  VSG......KICKS ASS!                                                                                                                                                                                      

I  am   6' 2"    

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/11 11:53 pm
VSG on 10/18/12
WOW Lucky!!!!!! Embrace it hunny! I often look for signs in my life, to make sure I am choosing the right path. And I would say this is a definite sign for you. How fabulous? How did that happen?? lol I am anticipating Oct for my vsg date, but would love for it to be earlier
Kaysmommy
on 7/20/11 11:55 pm - Silver City, NM
Welcome, another July 25ther. That's probably better, less time to stress. Don't be scared at all, thats what's great about OH, there are so many here that can help with our concerns. So at least you don't have to do a full pre-op diet of your surgeon requires one. Good luck.
Daviegrandma
on 7/20/11 11:58 pm - Davie, FL
 Kari, me too. my first date was Auguest 15th and I was excited about that. Tuesday I got a call, my surgery is Monday too.  I am so excited. I feel like I have won the lottery.... Not scared, just excited....

Soon we will be losers.....  

George B.
on 7/21/11 12:19 am - Miami, FL
This is great news!

The main regret most people have about the VSG is not having done it sooner. 

Nancy B.
on 7/21/11 12:20 am - Bridge City, TX
VSG on 08/27/11 with
That's wonderful!  I was so ready the other day to call and see if I could move mine up....but then I remembered, I had already bought plane tickets.....arghh!

Good luck!
-Nancy 

HW 238    Starting Weight 227   Surgery Weight 212   CW 155
Height 5'5"            Lost 9 lbs. pre-op, and another 6 lbs. on the liquid diet.
Kari H.
on 7/21/11 12:22 am - CA
VSG on 08/29/11 with
Thanks everyone.  I got my phone call yesterday that someone was not sure that they where ready and she did not want to hold the spot.  I only have to do liquid for 2 days then Sunday my B prep.  Thank goodness that I am self employed.  I just had to move around my clients.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views