Joining the century club...down 100+ baby (pic)

VSG-LessOfMe
on 8/4/11 7:00 am - FL
I've lost a tad over 100 lbs...WOO HOO!!!  I feel GREAT!  I am in amazement as to the size of clothes I am able to fit into...I continue to buy things too big because it just doesn't cross my mind that I could be smaller.  The dress in the pic below is a small...I would have called you a liar if you would have told me before that I would EVER fit into a small.  I have been able to buy size 4 jeans, but seem to fit comfortably into a size 6 in all clothes (was an 18/20 before).  Medium tops work the majority of the time.  I've also lost 1/2 a shoe size, from a 10 to 9.5.

I am the more adventurous person I always wanted to be...experiencing new things all the time and venturing out of my comfort zone.  VERY HAPPY!!! 

HW: 260 ~ Start Pre-Op Diet: 248 ~ Surgery Day: 238 ~ CW: 154.8

frisco
on 8/4/11 7:11 am

Major cuteness happening !!!

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

Still Fawn
on 8/4/11 7:14 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
Congrats- you look fab! I can tell you are so happy too- which is even more important than how cute you look! LOL

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Laurie M.
on 8/4/11 7:20 am - KS
Look at YOU ya sexy thing! And that smile! Wow! I can see it all the from Florida to Kansas! You rock sister!

Jennchap
on 8/4/11 7:46 am - CA
Love the pic!!! You look so good and so happy! I still find myself in the plus section from time to time… its a weird feeling! 
HW 275   SW 229   CW 136 

tulips52
on 8/4/11 7:47 am
 You look wonderful and like you were never bigger!

Bigasiangirl
on 8/4/11 8:01 am
VSG on 06/01/11 with
WOOHOO!!!  Congratulations!!! 

You look freakin amazing!  Can't wait to join you in the century club!!! 

Onedaysoon
on 8/4/11 8:11 am - PA
Wow!  You look amazing!! Way to go! Can I ask how tall you are?
~Carly~
~

VSG-LessOfMe
on 8/5/11 12:37 am - FL
Thanks, I'm 5' 6".

HW: 260 ~ Start Pre-Op Diet: 248 ~ Surgery Day: 238 ~ CW: 154.8

Mrsk2011
on 8/4/11 8:24 am
wow u look amazing and we r the same weight so watch out you will have a twin soon...lol keep up the great work.. did u have any excess skin on ur stomach, arms etc?

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views