NSV's at just a little over a year out - photos added

UnRuli
on 8/6/11 6:50 am - Plainwell, MI
 LOL!  I loved it too Dawnie!  Especially coming from that cranky old codger.  

I'll probably see you next Saturday at the meet up.  I'm trying to find someone to take my after hours shift at the vet clinic so I can be there.
tulips52
on 8/5/11 11:43 pm
 Wow!!! I can't believe your dr wants you to get lower..heck, you'll be in 2's then! I believe the NSV's trump the scale anytime!!!!!! Enjoy your new bod, you hot @ss chick! lol 

UnRuli
on 8/6/11 6:53 am - Plainwell, MI
 Visually he thinks I'm done, but with my weight he thinks my BMI is still too high since I'm still well over a BMI of 25.  Believe me, I look much better in clothes........there's still a lot of VERY padded areas on me that could use some losing.  It's just easier to conceal them with clothing.

I'll have to post links to my before and after in the original post (if I can access it to edit it).
BriarRose
on 8/6/11 1:51 am
Inspirational post !!!!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
UnRuli
on 8/6/11 6:54 am - Plainwell, MI
 Oh you'll get there Briar Rose.....heck check it out......you've ALREADY made it beyond 100 lbs.  Isn't it strange to imagine how you managed to carry that weight around every day?  I think about that all the time!  That's like lugging around 2 1/2 40lb bags of dog food!  
lmreadynow
on 8/6/11 6:26 am
WOW!!! I can't wait!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!

HW291  SW279  l'm 5'7"        
UnRuli
on 8/6/11 7:05 am - Plainwell, MI
 In about 9 more months Imreadynow you won't be able to imagine carrying around the weight you are now.  Life is SOOOO good!  Keep at it!
VickyBT
on 8/6/11 8:05 am - MI
WOW!!! Congratulations!
"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
 Willing is not enough; we must do.? ~Johann von Goethe

VSG Aug. 30, 2011 HW 266 SW 249 GW 166 lbs.

injeneral
on 8/8/11 8:44 am
You look great!! Your haircut is super cute on you :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views