The girls went down south for an extended vacation...

kalimamasmom
on 8/14/11 3:26 pm
I am so excited to have lost 70#s now.  I can do stairs and not get winded.  I have boundless energy....I barely sleep 6 hours a day now.  I can tie my shoes and buckle my fancy ones.  I bought smaller underwear.  I look pretty darn good, and I'm only half-way there.
However, I believe that 60#s were lost from my boobs.  Hence, the girls have traveled south for a while until I can save up for a plastic surgeon to bring them home to the north a bit... :) 
It's a little comical...I'm just sayin'!  So glad I have a sense of humor, because if I weren't laughing, I'd be crying!

AnastasiaBeaverhausn
on 8/14/11 6:11 pm
I was just discharged from the hospital last night.  My husband had to help hook my bra in the back since I am still sore.  Once he did, he just looked at the bra in the mirror and wondered where all the extra fabric was coming from.  He looked crushed when I said the girls would get a bit smaller (baby steps with him) and it was starting now!
cattywompos
on 8/14/11 8:48 pm
Oh girl I hear ya!  I never thought I would ever want a boob job because well...I always had nice ones. But now!  I they are so soft, squishy and hanging low.  Having a hard time finding a decent bra that lifts and contains them!  If it lifts them, they spill out, if it contains them it does them no justice.  *sigh*  But I think I am happier with my saggy squishy boobs that being 300lbs with nice firm ones.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Amy B.
on 8/15/11 4:40 am - East Jordan, MI
IF you don't mind spending around $60, try the Cleo underwire by Elomi.  The most amazing lift, separation and containment (through side support) I've ever found.  Very pretty and comfy, too.  I get mine on the internet through Bare Necessities, but have seen it at other places, too.  I've been asked more than once what bra I wear (by women).  Worth every penny!  

stephany48463
on 8/14/11 9:44 pm
Girls???? What Girls???? I can't find any, I think they divorced me. All I have left are some deflated balloons all sad and wrinkly. I too never would have seen myself wanting impants ....and Im still trying to figure a way around it. I've heard they are doing fabulous this with transferring fat, but god know how much that is going to cost!!!
45 lbs lost pre op
first goal 199 reached 2-3-11
second goal 175 reached 6-1-11              
Jasonm11
on 8/14/11 11:07 pm
I guess this is another disadvantage of being a man....my man boobs haven't shrunk much at all....I'm scared to take off my shirt around nursing babies....

HW(2-19-11) - 375    SW(3-9-11) - 362.5    CW - 204    GW - 220
Reached 100 pounds lost from highest weight at 3.5 months post-op!!!
Reached 100 pounds lost since surgery weight at 4.75 months post-op!!!
katier825
on 8/15/11 3:46 am
On August 15, 2011 at 6:07 AM Pacific Time, Jasonm11 wrote:
I guess this is another disadvantage of being a man....my man boobs haven't shrunk much at all....I'm scared to take off my shirt around nursing babies....
You've got a great sense of humor!  Have you checked out Mr. Smiley FL's you tube video?  He had surgery to take care of the man boob problem.  He's very pleased!

NoEscape21
on 8/15/11 12:15 am - Apopka, FL
Mine you can actually feel spots where fat once was in them.... no more... I have sharpeis where my boobs used to be lol.

actually that would probably be adorable... this?  not so much.

I am fine with imperfect thighs and upper arms (they really aren't that bad and i am not so self concious about them).

But the tummy and the boobs? Oh yeah... after goal both are getting some work...

now...to come up with the money haha.   Im still definitely more happy being smaller and having to hunt for good bras and shapewear though.
  Unicorns fart rainbows and magic!              HW:272 SW:260 GW:120
 Blog:  Weighed Down: A blog about becoming a former fat girl
Youtube: 
No Escape's Channel Join: The Pin -Up Girls: Vixens in progressLilySlim Weight loss tickers

katier825
on 8/15/11 3:47 am
A while back, someone described them as jello boobs...it is such a fitting description! I hope someday I can buy me a new pair!
Most Active